SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Video for Rapture incorrect !

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: "Video for Rapture incorrect !" See the correct video now!

FOR TRUTH'S SAKE...

May all who've an interest go to:

http://www.ligonier.org/rym/broadcasts/video/rapture

2011/1/31 10:13Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: Video for Rapture incorrect! 2

hey ya, Staff!!

I must first apologize , in my bias I only read half your post and then focused on the last paragraph. I am sorry. I get aggravated when others do it and then I go and do it!! (huge grin)

Upon further reading on your notes I took to work with me, I found I do agree with one sentence in your original post...

Quote:
The instant part I believe is incorrect and unscriptual ."

Revelation 1.7 does say, "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

God bless you, Staff,
Lisa

2011/1/31 10:53Profile
enduretoend

Re:

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Buckle up. No easy escapism. We are not appointed unto wrath, but we are promised persecution and tribulation.

The Lord will purify His Bride.

He is only coming once....not twice....at the end.

2011/1/31 11:39Profile
staff

Re: Buckle up. No easy escapism. We are not appointed unto wrath, but we are promised persecution an

Hi,Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry but you missed my point totally.For this post I did not take a pre,mid or post rapture or ressurection view.I do have a view but for this post it is not nessacary.
I just pointed out that when we go in the air to meet Christ it wont be instantaneous but will take some small amount of time.The twinkling of an eye sentence refers to the changing of our bodies to incoruptable ones.
Also because it will take time and is not instantaneous non christians will see us rising in the air probably with our glorious bodies.
If you get time could you read my posts again and I think you will find out what I am saying is scriptural and you will get a blessing,Staff

2011/1/31 13:59Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Savannah,
I had a look at the video.I thought the speaker was excellent in his tone and delivery of his message.Very easy to listen too and understand.I liked his style.
I think you and he should look at what I am saying here because what I have said would shoot the whole preterists view out of the water if that view involves a secret rapture.
What I said is that it is not secret because the sentence used 1 cor 15 twinkling of an eye refers only to the changing of the bodies which is instantaneous.The going up in the air will take some small amount of time and so be visible.It could be seconds or minutes but because it is not instantaneous it is visible.
Also our other examples of going to heaven Elijah,Jesus and the two witness were observed,Staff

2011/1/31 17:19Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

"The Lord will purify His Bride."

She is already purified. Is His Blood not good enough?

She does not have to go through tribulation, He already did.

Ephesians 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Only He can sanctify and cleanse the Bride and that was accomplished by His Work on the Cross.

Are we not the Father's offspring? Are we not sons of God?
How much more must the Bride suffer to have no sport or wrinkle? She does not, we are already His glorious Church and already cleansed by His Blood.

In Christ: Phillip

2011/2/1 21:29Profile
enduretoend

Re:

We have a walk to walk. We are to experience sanctification and holiness. We are to experience His life. It is His work in us, we cannot make ourselves holy.

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1Pe 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

Be willing to deny yourself, pick up your cross and suffer.

And God uses suffering of all kinds.

1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2011/2/1 23:41Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

God is my only Father that knows the way I should go. He will discipline me and my obedience will come from the things I suffer. He is conforming me to the image of His Son and all believers. He makes His abode with me and His Son is birthed in me and the Holy Spirit is in me forever.
How much else could I want, heirs with Christ of heaven and our Father is God Himself, as is the rest of the package. We have all we can get, it was given us when we were born again. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who liveth in me. This is my life and my all in all and we are the Bride of Christ already seated in the Heavenlies by Faith, with Christ on His Throne and that Throne is where "our Father" is and He has sent the Holy Spirit to conform us to His Sons Image.

I don't need the tribulation for this to happen, it is already "DONE", "FINISHED". The only time I will be in the tribulation is when we all come with Christ to judge the Nations and set up His Kingdom on this earth for 1000 years we will rule and reign with Jesus Christ of life and freedom and rest, His rest, not the Sabbath physically.

Hebrews 5:8 Though He were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered;

Our Father will not provoke His children to wrath.
Ephesians 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Gaebelein speaks of the precious promises we already have in Christ. We are the Glory of the Father the express image of Him by the Son that is in us. God prepared this to happen even before the foundation of the world for us to be in Christ Eph 1:4

Quote:

Interesting is the quotation from Isa 64:4. The prophet speaks of the inability of man to know what God hath prepared in His infinite grace and love for them that love Him. It was hidden from the Prophet. None of them beheld the great truths of the Church as the body of Christ nor the glory connected with it. But now this is changed. God hath revealed it through His Spirit. The Spirit has come and He has made known the hidden wisdom of God. Through Him and His blessed testimony in the Word we know "the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." And these things are in Christ. The church is going to share with Him the glory which He has received. And the Spirit in the believer is searching all things, yea, the deep things of God. So the Spirit of God Himself leads the child of God deeper and deeper into this wisdom of God. The more we learn of it, the more we enter into the deep things in blessed fellowship with the Father and the Son, the more we desire to know. This should be for the child of God, the greatest thing--the Spirit in him searching out the deep things of God. The excuse some Christians make of their inability to grasp certain truths, when they say "it is too deep for me," dishonors the indwelling Spirit. For our poor, little minds all is "too deep;" but not for the Spirit of God.

The things of God cannot be known, save by the Spirit of God. This blessed gift is bestowed upon the believer, so that he can know the things which are freely given to him of God. And these deep and spiritual revelations were transmitted by chosen instruments. "Which things also we speak, not in the words which mans wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth, comparing (or communicating) spiritual things with spiritual"

Christ in us the Hope of Glory: Col 1:27

In Christ and His Glory of the Father by all that God has given us. Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Joh 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

WE are the glory of the Father and the Son. We are loved as the Father loves the Son. I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; Perfect will not go through the tribulation. This is the reason Jesus in obedience went to the Cross; Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
Things only the Holy Spirit can reveal to us, Christ in us, we the Glory of the Father? WOW, That is what Christ did on the Cross and much, much more that will be revealed when we are able to receive it.

In Christ; Colossians 1:26-29 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Phillip the perfection of Christ in us, and we in Him. Our perfection and glory come through me as He is. It is He in whom we live and move and have our being.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Thessalonians 2:8 So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.

May I say you are all dear unto me also. In Christ: Phillip

2011/2/2 1:25Profile
restinhim

Re:

Christinyou,

You say a lot of good things. Just wanted to add that we are all in tribulation right now. If you are denying your flesh and bearing your cross you are experiencing a form of tribulation. If you are suffering for Christ's sake, if all men don't speak well of you, if you are being mocked, avoided, rejected, then you are experiencing tribulation.

Rom 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Rom 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

2011/2/2 2:11Profile
restinhim

Re:

We will learn obedience by the things we suffer just like Jesus. The servant is not greater than the Master and as He is in this world so are we, as we are called to follow in His steps.

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

Jas 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

Jas 5:9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

Jas 5:10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

2011/2/2 2:17Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy