SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : LOVE FOR YOUR HUMAN ENEMIES

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Kissiedu

LOVE FOR YOUR HUMAN ENEMIES

when a man thinks or seems to have so many "human" enemies and persecutions, He should not consider them as trials, though they be, but rather as opportunities to pray more and more, not against them but for them. An opportunity to defeat Hatred with the Love of God, an opportunity to break the bonds of enmity with friendship
and oh! what victory that will be if you are able to do this that the Lord Jesus commands.

The Lord Jesus Christ had a very good reason when He said," [Matthew 5:44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you". I believe that when we actually do these that the Lord commands, and if by His grace and mercies they are converted and find themselves in the Church and in the Kingdom of heaven, they like Paul will also know and bow in worship and give reverence, and give glory, and honor, and adoration, and praise to the Truth, that is the Lord Jesus Christ, to whom they persecuted, Who gives Life more abundantly and every good and perfect gift to all who believe and trust in Him.

"[Matthew 5:16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." AMEN

2011/1/28 7:09Profile

Re: LOVE FOR YOUR HUMAN ENEMIES

Amen.

I don't believe in 'coincidences'. Not a sparrow falls without His will, so I don't believe anyone crosses our paths by chance. Just a chance to do as you've posted.

2011/1/28 10:53

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy