SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Christ our ressurection !!!!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
truthseer

arkansas

Christ our ressurection !!!!!!!

I have read a lot of posts this past week,on sermon index.Some were good,& some were so-so.I have talked to a lot of christians,& it amazes me how many are negative because of what is going on in our country.It also amazes me how many have doubtful,negative attitudes.The Lord Jesus Christ said that it would get this way before His return.He also said that there would be wars & rumors of wars.Pestilences,sickness,& disease,Etc.etc. These current events were prophisied by Jesus Christ,John,Daniel. We His bride should not be upset when these things come to pass.We the church Should be looking up ,for our redeption draweth nigh. We should rejoice with exceeding great joy,because we are going to see our beloved JESUS.A wife on her wedding night prepares herself for her husband.She adorns her wedding dress & stands in front of a mirror,making sure that everything is just perfect.We His bride,need to make sure that our wedding garment is thoroughly cleansed in His precisous blood.That there are no spots or wrinkles in it. #2- About ten years ago the Lord laid on my heart to begin praying about revival for America.He also had me begin to pray for some unusual things for myself.He led me to pray that I might be accounted worthy to go in the rapture.He also laid it on my heart ,to start praying for His second coming.I sincerely believe that the second coming of JESUS CHRIST is closer at hand than most realize.We need to keep our eyes fixed on our savior & not on the sand that is shifting around us.Reference to the parable of the man who built his house upon sand,instead of the rock Christ Jesus.The sand in this parable is everything of this world,money,popularity,fame,etc.All these things our fleeting,at best.JESUS THE ROCK,is eternal.His kingdom is a everlasting or eternal kingdom.When you sow to the Spirit, you will reap blessings here & for eternity.I have told my older daughters that the only things you can take with you,are what you do for Jesus Christ. #3- All of that was just prelude to what was really on my mind.I have been reading some watchman knee sermons on here.Excellent writings on our dieing to sin in Christ.If you are struggling with the flesh,I highly recomend you read His book (the normal christian life).It is a basic teaching book on the finished work of the cross.Good milk for babes in Christ,also good reading for older Christians. We His church are alive in Him (JESUS CHRIST)!!!!!!!!!!! He is the ressurection & the life,unto us now.When you accepted Him into your heart & were born-again,you were translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Light. He is in you ,(your vessel,spirit & mind), to the extinct that you allow Him to be.If you just give Him a little bit of your heart,then chances are you will just have a little bit of His victory. If you give Him all of your heart ,then you can expect to have all of His victory!!! A friend of mine used to own a barbershop.A lot of the christian men ,of this small town,would go there for haircuts ,and fellowship.Gary"s place was kind of a christian watering hole.We were talking one day about what God really wants from us.Jesus Christ dealt with your sin & mine at the cross.What He really wants from you is not your sin,but your heart.He already has overcome the devil,sin,sickness,& disease.For His victory to become yours completely,all you have to do is believe the gospel,and give Him your heart.Pretty simple plan of salvation.God warned us in Timothy 1&2,that in the last days there would be false teachers.That they would heap to themselves teachers having itching ears.He also said that they would be turned away from the simplicity of the gospel.God made the plan of salvation so simple a 5 year old child could understand it,He also made it so profound that 3 wise men came from the east ,to behold His glory.Praise God ,I am typing myself happy.Something about meditating on Gods word & His precicous promises that excites & invigorates my heart.CHURCH OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE ABOUT TO MEET YOUR BRIDEGROOM !!!!!!!! He has made you overcomers through His finished work.You are kings & high priests unto Him who is alive for evermore!!!!! Allow your faith in God & Jesus Christ to come alive!!!!!You serve a living savior who has prepared a place for you. He has always been watching over you since the day you were born.Nothing on this planet catches Him unawares or by surprise.The Word says that He takes notice when a little bird dies.Of how much greater importance are you to Him.He loved you so much that He died to give you life.Enjoy the life that flows from His throne room of grace to you ,without measure.Praise God for the victory we have in JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! All the promises of God, in Him are yes & amen. He did not die on the cross,so you could go around being depressed ,oppressed,& beat up by the devil.He died & rose on the third day that you might be free, & enjoy His presence in your life.He who the Son sets free ( he set u free at the cross),is free indeed.(this denotes action,or freedom in your actions).Praise God I am feeling His presence here this morning !!!!If you enjoyed this post please let me know,thanks.Have a blessed day in the Lord & may His face shine upon you this day !!!brother neil

2011/1/28 2:38Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re: Christ our ressurection !!!!!!!

Quote:
We His bride should not be upset when these things come to pass.We the church Should be looking up ,for our redeption draweth nigh. We should rejoice with exceeding great joy,because we are going to see our beloved JESUS.A wife on her wedding night prepares herself for her husband.She adorns her wedding dress & stands in front of a mirror,making sure that everything is just perfect.

Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Amen!

Quote:
.God made the plan of salvation so simple a 5 year old child could understand it,

and amen!!!!!

:)
God bless you!

2011/1/28 4:28Profile
Faith1

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My family has also received a blessing from reading Watchman Nee’s book, ‘The Normal Christian Life’.

Praise God for your obvious love for him and desire to be ready when Jesus returns.

But I am concern by one thing you said.

Quote: “He led me to pray that I might be accounted worthy to go in the rapture.”

Now I do not know exactly what you personal may believe this to be, but I do understand what is currently being preached on the rapture and it is not biblical.

The return of Christ will not be in secret; the whole world will see and hear it.

Matthew 24:27 KJV
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Psalms 50:3 KJV
(3) Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

(Matthew 24:30 KJV) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

(Matthew 24:31 KJV) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 1:7 KJV
(7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

The people living will not get to heaven before those who are sleeping in their graves. The dead shall rise and we will all meet the Lord together in the air.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 KJV
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Jesus tells us that we will be raised up at the last day.

John 6:39-40 KJV
(39) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

We all receive our reward at the same time.

Matthew 16:27 KJV
(27) For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

(Matthew 25:31 KJV) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

(Matthew 25:32 KJV) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

(Matthew 25:33 KJV) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

(Matthew 25:34 KJV) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Revelation 22:12 KJV
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

2011/1/28 22:12Profile
truthseer

arkansas

greetings in the Lord.May the Lord be glorified in what I am about to share.This is a response to faith 1 comment on my view of the rapture being incorrect.This was given in true christian love & sincerity.A sharing of knowledge & wisdom,I would call it.I appreciate your response to my little post on Christ.For now we will have to agree to disagree on this subject.I still believe in the rapture of the church.In a minute I will give you some scriptures to study also if you happen to read this response.I have been a christian for a while & have studied bible prophecy with some intent.I have watched the church in America go from one christian fad doctrine to another,time after time.A lot ,almost the whole magority of the church 15 0r 20 years ago believed in the rapture.It was taught in almost all of your denominations & nondenomnational churches.I hope I am not giving away my age,LOL. Anyway about 15 to 10 years ago,a new doctrine pertaining to endtime events came along.It was called Kingdom theology- it taught that there would be no rapture & we the Lords church would get this world ready for Christ"s return.It was erroneous then & it is also erroneous now.Truth does not flex with the shifting tides of mans whims.It is ever constant.Gods Word is forever settled in the heavens - period.His Word (Jesus),& His word the bible are heavens rules & guidelines.I am going to give you this scripture I was refering to.Luke 21;36. Watch ye therefore,and pray alwaysthat ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, & to stand before the Son of man.Here are more scriptures on this subject.Matthew 24;28- For wheresoever the carcase (body,church), there will the eagles be gathered together.(eagles are born-again saints). Here"s another one-Luke 17;37.Matthew 25;1-10 also refers to this.That is the parable of the virgins,& if you will notice He (Jesus),called them all virgins .The whole ten were all believers,this group did not refer to lost or worldly humanity.They were all brides for the master (Jesus).But five were wise & full of the Holy Spirit,& when the bridegroom came at midnite,they went into the marriage supper.Those were Christ's exact words.On the other hand the five (lukewarm),or foolish brides ran to make themselves ready.And when they returned ,they had missed there oppertunity,to go be with there bridegroom,(Jesus).I want to be like the wise brides & have my lamp full of oil of the Holy Spirit,And my lamp burning brightly for my Lord.He purchased my soul at the cross,& I am ready to go to Him,He is the sweetest of ten-thousand to my soul.I still believe in the the rapture of His bride.There was another event in human history that is vaguely similar,actually several.Phillip when he was translated from one place ,to go speak to the ethiopian eunich. When Elijah was taken up in the chariot of fire,it happened rather quickly most theologians would say.I don't know if it was a split-second or a whole minute.I know it happened rather rapidly,because the scriptures bare that out. Enoch when he drew so close to God,that God took him, to be with Him.I think thats enough for now on those saints.I know whom will not go in the rapture,it says the fearful & unbelieving will have there part in the lake of fire.So they will not go.The lukewarm will not go,in this great event ,because it says they will be spewed out of His mouth,in Revelations.All that make a lie,& had pleasure in lieing will not go,unless they repent of course.Our God is a great & awsome God,& His mercies fail not. It is because of those mercies that we are not consumed.Those who worship the image of the beast ,will miss this blessed event.And there is more of that system in operation already,than most would care to admit. I am not answering this to stir up strife in the body of Christ. I have a elder Christian friend who is full of God's Spirit & on fire for Christ.God gave him a dream on the bride of Christ.It went something like this-in his dream he saw a beautiful bride dressed in white.She was wearing a beautiful white wedding gown,She had a veil over part of her face & was ready for a wedding.The strangest thing about her though,was that She was asleep.A lot of our modern churches have been worked over by wolves in sheeps clothing.The church has heaped unto herself teachers having itching ears who prostitute the gospel for gain.Paul warned us about being turned away from the simplicity of the gospel.God also warned us about adding to His Word or taking away from it.Rev.22;18&19.If God shows me that I am wrong about the rapture,I will repent.But so far ,He has not showed me that I am wrong.When I first started studying bible prophecy,concerning endtime events,I had problems like most people.You have so many schools of thought on these events.Pre-trib,mid-trib,pst-trib.etc,etc. What brought clarity to me on this subject was the fact that Jesus is a Jew.Bare with me on this,please.A friend of mine loaned me a book on Jewish customs of the first early centuries.For example when Christ talked about a needle,He was not talking about a sewing needle! He was talking about the small gates in the walls around cities at that time.If you will study Jesus when He spoke, He first spoke to Jews.Us gentile believers were grafted in later. When the Lord was speaking to His followers He used things that they could relate to in everyday life.When He spoke to them about end-time events He used a Jewish marrige plan as His example.The Lord lead me to study Jewish weddings.As I studied some on them,it helped me with the chronilogical order of endtime events.Enough said for now.In sincere Christian Love,brother Neil

2011/1/30 2:52Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy