SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : God's Plan to Protect His People in the Coming Depression.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

God's Plan to Protect His People in the Coming Depression.

An excellent book and prophetic warning by David Wilkerson.

I don't know if it is posted here already or not, but if it is please accept my apologies.

the link:

http://worldchallenge.edgeboss.net/download/worldchallenge/books/gods_plan_to_protect_his_people.pdf

2011/1/27 1:56Profile

Re: God's Plan to Protect His People in the Coming Depression.

Brother Earendel, It was nice of you to post this. I didn't read it when it first came out because it was before it's time - but most good things are.

Does he have any of his other books online now?

Thanks!!

2011/1/28 5:20
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Re:

Quote:
by Jesus-is-GOD on 2011/1/28 0:20:53
I didn't read it when it first came out because it was before it's time - but most good things are.

Does he have any of his other books online now?

Before it's time? ...correct.

example:
Many old prophecies from the OT and the book of Revelation are just beginning to come to pass...as a sign to the end of the age of the rule and dominion of man. An example is: some of Jeremiah's prophecies are just beginning to come to pass now, only because we are in the days just before the "Day of the Lord" ...a time of Jacob's trouble. Jeremiah 30:7

There is one other book by David Wilkerson that I can find:

America’s Last Call

http://worldchallenge.edgeboss.net/download/worldchallenge/books/americas_last_call.pdf

2011/1/28 11:25Profile

Re:

Thank you once again Brother Earendel. This is great to have these books IN my computer.

Bless you and bless your burden for The LORD.

2011/1/28 12:38

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy