SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need of prayers.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
seekhymm

montana

need of prayers.

Hello brother and sisters in christ,
I have just returned to the mercy seat of our Lord,after a long, hard falling away from Him.Dont want to go into detail and scripture say we shouldnt talk about them things done in darkness.But i will tell you that i was so deep in darkness and so so empty of His Grace.

I ask for your prayers as the Lord leads you.
The enemy is not happy about what has happened to my family because there has been a great change(saving grace) in me and some of the others in my home.I have asked the Lord to do a speedy work in and through me,and to take back what the enemy has stollen, and what i gave him.

I know there are gonna be trials that come because of this,but i also know that this will be oppertunitys to take God at His word.He has a Holy obligation to His children, and i say that with great reverance in heart.

He has been so so long suffering with me, and i am so greatfull, there are no words to discribe.
Please pray i will be able to stand and rest in him when these things come about.

there was alot of junk i did when i fell away, and now those thing have come to pay back.
The enemy has reminded me daily i think and will if he can.There is a affect to my sin even after i have repented,please pray i will take these things as they come to the mercy seat and be able, with grace eccept what ever it may be.

obove all i need your prayers for my children who i have offended and hurt.that they dont forsake the truth they have heard before i fell.

Thank you so much.

may Our Lord Bless this web site, as i know it has been a great blessing to me.

your sister:seekhymm

2011/1/26 21:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: need of prayers.

Quote:
The enemy is not happy about what has happened to my family because there has been a great change(saving grace) in me and some of the others in my home.I have asked the Lord to do a speedy work in and through me,and to take back what the enemy has stollen, and what i gave him.

Brother I will pray for you. May the Lord do a work of His free grace in your heart so deeply that you will never trust in your self, self-righteousness or the arm of the flesh. God's love and mercy are for you who have realized that you are empty and that the only hope is in Christ and His mercy. May God protect you and your family as you begin to fully hide under the shadow of His wings.

Bless you my friend.

2011/1/26 21:49Profile
amranger

Montana

Re: need of prayers.

Welcome Seekhymm, I will be praying for you and your family. God is so good!

Andrew

2011/1/27 0:56Profile

Re:

Dear Sister, Praying for you - your children and home life.

Only time alone with GOD - hearing His Word and His Voice settles any storms.
Thank GOD for the prayers of the Saints as well. I can feel when others are praying for me and the strength it gives to carry on. Bless The LORD. In all things give Thanks!
Keep the Faith and see you when we all see Jesus - what a day of Rejoicing that will be and that joy of The LORD is our strength. Bless GOD & GOD Bless you & yours!!!

2011/1/27 8:59

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy