SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Catching The Vision For World Missions in Asia

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Catching The Vision For World Missions in Asia

Dear brothers and sisters,

I wanted to write this short note as a challenge to pray about what the Lord would have you to do with the fact that over 2 billion people in the world have never heard the Name of Jesus Christ and the Gospel preached clearly to them. In the 10/40 window the majority of these people are located in Asia. Gospel For Asia has currently effectively mobilized over 16,000 full-time Christian works in just over 25 years. There are 3 ways you can get practically involved with this fulfilling of the great commission before the Lord returns. Currently there are mission offices in these countries: Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Korea, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, UK.

1. Become a partner with GFA and or give a one-time donation: http://www.gfa.org/donation/

2. Join and serve at one of the offices listed above in those countries more details here: http://www.gfa.org/getinvolved/

3. Pray about commiting yourself to start an office of the work in your own country. Imagine if there were GFA offices in 30-50 countries where the Gospel is already very well known! and if we could put 30-50% of our resources into reaching Asia!! IMAGINE IT!

2011/1/26 17:02Profile
blandina

Re: Catching The Vision For World Missions in Asia

I will inquire of the Master what He would have me to do, if anything. It may not be His will that I get involved with that as much as something else that I know not of.

But I will bring it before Him. His will not my will.

Thank you.

2011/1/26 17:11Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy