SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Gospel For Asia Prayer Meeting Tonight

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Gospel For Asia Prayer Meeting Tonight

Tonight our staff family will be meeting together to pray for needs on the field, as we do each Tuesday. This is our time to grow in understanding and vision for what the Lord is doing across Asia, and we would love to have you join us.

You may watch the stream at www.gfa.org/prayer, from 7:20 until 8:50 Central time tonight. You'll be glad you did, and your labors will not be in vain as we wage battle together through prayer!

Yours in Christ,
The Gospel for Asia Prayer Team

---

Gospel for Asia is a ministry founded on, committed to and sustained by the power of prayer.

The emphasis on prayer began more than 30 years ago when a small, faithful group of believers began meeting each Tuesday night in K.P. and Gisela Yohannan's living room.

The Tuesday night prayer tradition continues with GFA staff and families around the world gathering for prayer each Tuesday night. We also meet one Friday night a month for an extended night of prayer.

These prayer meetings echo with the voices of many interceding for one another, crying out for the lost, asking God to meet the needs of those on the mission field and worshiping our Creator who hears all these prayers.

We invite you and your family to enter into our prayer service. Lift your voices to heaven with us and trust the Lord together to do great and mighty things!

2011/1/25 15:49Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Gospel For Asia Prayer Meeting Tonight

The prayer meeting will be live in 3+ hours.

2011/1/25 16:45Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

The meeting is live in about 1 hour.

2011/1/25 19:21Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Feb 1st. 5:20 Pacific Time

Gospel for Asia (GFA) prayer meeting is in 3 mins. You will be enlightened on what God is doing there, what the needs are and be able to pray with saints around the world.

http://www.gfa.org/prayer/

5:20 Feb. 1 Pacific Time

2011/2/1 20:20Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

5:20 Feb. 8 Pacific Time

Gospel for Asia (GFA) prayer meeting is streaming in 17 mins.

Our prayers as a body of Christ are needed now more than ever. Not only is there prayer but there is sharing of the Word and testimonies of what God is doing and the needs of the people. You will be blessed.

2011/2/8 20:03Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Watching! Thanks Joyful!

2011/2/8 20:21Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praise God Star.

It is a twofold. Such joy to be able to pray along side of people around the world streaming in with GFA. And then it breaks my heart to see so many hopeless. Those people in Tibet how hard on them and no hope. But then there are laborers going in and ministering. Praise God.

And the man in prison, to be able to pray for his release and for God to use him to let his light shine to those around him. And of course the women with no hope in Goa who have had to turn to prostitution. Praise God for the dear sisters the Lord has raised up to minister to them. God is moving across the land and we are just seeing a taste of what is to come.

Time to get the seeds planted and watered and God will give the increase. Today I saw a man that broke my heart here. One could not be more down and out and then to think it will be even worse for him if he doesn't get to Heaven. It's dark out there but brighter is the light of God. Glory to God! He hears our prayers, He loves those people who don't know Him yet. We need to share the love of God to the lost.

2011/2/8 22:29Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re:

Good to read about this caring news and it so wonderful for me to see belivers seeing the power of intercession and the tresures and riches we have in Christ to build a better world if we will just wake from our sleep and slumber and seek by Faith the power of a holy God to change a unholy world control by an unholy god (satan). I hope to join also in prayers though cant watch it online. Bless

2011/2/9 3:35Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Prayer & testimonies are streaming now. Feb. 14 - 5 pm. Pacific time.

I had company and was not able to get on right away and when I did I see it is the meeting from this last Fri. Glory to God!

2011/2/15 20:10Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Gospel For Asia Prayer Tonight, Friday June 3rd. Streaming live

I get so excited about this. Not only do we get to pray for the needs of our brothers and sister but we get to hear and watch what is going on.

A very great time to get our eyes of ourselves and see what our brothers and sisters are experiencing in different parts of the world.

It really helped change my focus off me, my church, my family and gave me a heart for others like never before. Of course I still have the burden for them but it has impacted my daily life, in decisions, in surrendering, in what is important for me and it has become - Your will be done-Your Kingdom come. I am Yours my Savior - have Your way. You have bought and paid for me with Your Blood. I am no longer my own.

So, I pray that you will take some time and watch and pray with others around the world and be part of a bigger picture.

Pray the Lord will continue to bless with more of Him and less of us. Amen and Amen.

2011/6/3 14:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy