SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : GLORY TO GOD - A.W. Tozer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

GLORY TO GOD - A.W. Tozer

GLORY TO GOD - Jan.24 Daily Devotional

When the Holy Spirit comes among us with His anointing, we become a worshiping people! Now, that does not mean that all Christians everywhere must all worship alike - but that under the guidance of the Holy Spirit believers everywhere are united in their praises to God. When Jesus came into Jerusalem presenting Himself as Messiah there was a great multitude and there was a great noise. Very often our worship is audible, but I do not believe it is necessarily true that we are worshiping God when we are making a lot of racket. But I think there is a word for those who are cultured, quiet, self-possessed, poised and sophisticated. If they are embarrassed in church when some happy Christian says, "Amen!" they may actually be in need of some spiritual enlightenment. If some believer's "Glory to God!" really bothers you, it may be because you do not know the kind of spiritual blessing and delight the Holy Spirit is waiting to provide among God's worshiping saints. I can only speak for myself, but I want to be among those who worship!

2011/1/24 13:09Profile

Re: GLORY TO GOD - A.W. Tozer

Bless GOD! He inhabits the Praises of His people!

"Every knee shall bow and Every tongue confess..." Amen.

2011/5/11 18:13
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

The Father is seeking those that will worship Him in spirit and in truth.

"When the Holy Spirit comes among us with His anointing, we become a worshiping people! Now, that does not mean that all Christians everywhere must all worship alike - but that under the guidance of the Holy Spirit believers everywhere are united in their praises to God."

2011/5/11 18:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy