SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Messages on Biblical Leadership - Dr. Voddie Bauchum & Alexander Strauch

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TruthNLove

California

Messages on Biblical Leadership - Dr. Voddie Bauchum & Alexander Strauch

I just wanted to share some great messages preached on Biblical leadership during the truth and life conf. at the the Masters college.

Here is the link
http://www.masters.edu/DeptPageNew.asp?PageId=3248&minimal=true

Session #2 - "Leading in Conflict" - by Alexander Strauch

Session #3 - "Servant Leadership" - by Dr. Voddie Bauchum

Session #4 - "Leading as Husband & Father" - by Dr. Voddie Bauchum

Session #5 - "Leading with love" - by Alexander Strauch

Ps 84:11
Eugene

2011/1/22 12:21Profile
TruthNLove

California

Re: Messages on Biblical Leadership - Dr. Voddie Bauchum & Alexander Strauch

Bump..

I wanted to hear if there was any feedback after listening to some of the messages.

I thought Session #2 by Alexander Strauch was much needed. He emphasized the importance of how to deal with conflict. Conflict is unavoidable, and it has far reaching implication for leaders, so it's imperative to know how to deal with conflict by "walking in the Spirit" and not in the flesh.

Session #3 was a clear message on what Servant leadership is and isn't. Dr. Bauchum says " that the goal of a Servant leader is to maximize the glory of Christ in others." He uses Ephesians 4 as his text.

Session #4 message was on Leading as a Husband and Father. I was convicted when Dr Bauchum said " How dare ministers / pastors disciple other people and not their family." This is common when we hear Pastor's / Evangelist's say they are consumed with the ministry that God has given them but yet ignore the ministry within their homes. The family is the first ministry, Men are the shepherds of their homes.

I would love to hear how these messages blessed you.

bro.Eugene
Ps 84:11

2011/1/26 14:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy