SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : An Urgent Prayer Request for Bob Hoekstra

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 An Urgent Prayer Request for Bob Hoekstra

Saints,

I ask you pray for this brother who is a featured speaker on SermonIndex in the audio sermon section.

--

“Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.” (Psalm 62:8)
Dear precious brothers and sisters in Christ,

We urgently invite you to stand with us in prayer on behalf of Pastor Bob Hoekstra concerning a mysterious and relentless physical affliction he has had since November 2, 2009. It involves abdominal difficulties, depletion of strength, and tremendous pains in various areas of the body - - all undiagnosed as far as the causes.

Accompanying these physical afflictions is intense spiritual warfare, which is most apparent in the middle of the night, involving bitter attacks of pain which rob him of necessary sleep. Please pray with us in accord with 1 Peter 5:8 which exhorts us to: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.”
We are also praying in accord with 1 Peter 5:10 which says "But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you." We are seeking the Lord for healing and an end to this time of suffering for Bob and Dini. And we pray for that work of perfecting, establishing, strengthening, and settling to soon follow.

Thank you for interceding and bringing Bob and Dini before the throne of God, where they may receive grace and mercy in time of need - - from the true ultimate Healer (Jeremiah 17:14)!

By His grace - - in His perfect timing - - and for His glory,
From all of us at Living in Christ and the International Prison Ministry

http://www.livinginchrist.org

2011/1/21 16:09Profile
mama27

Re: An Urgent Prayer Request for Bob Hoekstra

I will pray....the Lord wakes me quite often in the night to pray for troubled family members.....I will add Pastor Hoekstra to my prayers. The night watch is a difficult one...

2011/1/21 17:04Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

God bless you mama. I wil too.

2011/1/21 17:24Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: An Urgent Prayer Request for Bob Hoekstra

Praying.

2011/1/21 17:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.