SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : FEATURED BOOK: Touching Godliness through Submission

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 FEATURED BOOK: Touching Godliness through Submission

Saints,

I read this book over 5 months ago and it has literally led me to much greater fruitfulness in my walk with the Lord. God has blessed me to put into practice some of the principles in this book that brother K.P. so clearly show from the Bible. I know pastors and people in ministries who are ordering this by the CASE load! from GFA - www.gfa.org

So therefore we highly recommend the reading of this free ebook on authority and submission in the church. It is our strong belief that in the end-times the spirit of rebellion and not submitting to authority will be prevalant. We advocate servant-leadership and those who lead the body of Christ with humility and brokenness: Touching Godliness Through Submission by K.P. Yohannan.

https://www.sermonindex.net/pdf/touchinggodlinessbykpyohannan.pdf

2011/1/19 14:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: FEATURED BOOK: Touching Godliness through Submission

Saints,

I want to re-encourage everyone to read this volume as God leads you. I find this is a GREAT need for proper biblical submission to authority in North America and abroad in the Church of Jesus Christ.

2011/2/16 0:21Profile
HeartSong

Re:

This is an excellent little book. I just finished reading it last night. It probes the deep recesses of the heart, looking for every little bit of rebellion so as to flush it out and expose it to the light.

2011/2/16 5:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

This is an excellent little book. I just finished reading it last night. It probes the deep recesses of the heart, looking for every little bit of rebellion so as to flush it out and expose it to the light.

Amen sister. I feel its a book I almost need to read yearly.

2011/2/16 12:14Profile

Re:

I just read the first chapter, and it was such a blessing. I hope the rest of the book is just as good. This is an area of my life that has needed dealing with for a long time. Thanks for posting the link.

2011/3/13 1:20
mama27

Re:

Thank you for the recommendation. I ordered the book when it was first mentioned on this site several months back, but have not yet read it. Perhaps God will not deliver my prodigals until He first does a work in me. Maybe I am a harder case than they are - oh dear! Thank the Lord that He keeps working with us - you think you have yielded and surrendered every part of your being, and then yet another layer of the onion is peeled off. But it is needful, painful as it is.

When the list of recommended reading was shared awhile back, I smiled that I already had quite a number of the books. However there were also some new ones, and I have been so blessed by those. Thank you to all who share books and sermons and links. This site is such a blessing!

2011/3/13 9:10Profile

Re: FEATURED BOOK: Touching Godliness through Submission

Thank you for sharing this brother. I know it is certainly a timely message in my own life! It is so wonderful that such an important message is being made freely available! Praise God!

2011/3/18 8:52

Re:

I'm half way through. Thanks so much for posting the link to this free .pdf download. I've had a huge problem with submission to authority in my life because of fear of that authority. I hope this book will help. Thanks again.

2011/3/22 17:38
PassinThru

Re:

Has KP written anything about Ungodly Authority, or how to recognize ungodly authority or spiritually abusive "leadership"?

This would probably be in line with what Jesus referred to as False Prophets, Teachers and Shepherds. Would really like to read anything that KP has written on this subject and how these purported men of God, lead others to themselves instead of to the Lord Jesus.

2011/3/22 18:18Profile
vasilef

ROMANIA

Re:

good title, I can't wait to read it!!

the way to recognize ungodly authority or spiritually abusive "leadership" is to recognize godly authority and Jesus Christ authority in your life.

If you recognize the Shepherd voice in your life and other people lives you will know the voice of the strangers, too.
Know Him and you will not be deceived.

2011/3/24 5:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy