SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ravenhill Biography video

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougr777

Ravenhill Biography video

http://www.ravenhillbiography.com/

There is a really nice video about Leonard Ravenhill on this site for this new book.

Doug

2011/1/19 9:07Profile

Re: Ravenhill Biography video

God bless you for bringing this to my attention Doug, love,neil

2011/1/19 13:22
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I am fully behind this project and was blessed to even meet the author of this volume Mack Thomilson who is a tremendous brother and has done this book as a labor of love to the ministry of Ravenhill, a person who he knew personally.

I wrote a commendation for the book:

Since reading "Why revival Tarries" 9 years ago my life has never been the same again. America has had so few prophets and the message Ravenhill gave as those before was mostly unheeded. I am excited to see a volume done on the life of Ravenhill for his life rings out the phrase "eternity!" You cannot listen, watch or read Ravenhill and not be brought into an eternal perspective. "Only one life 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last. And when I am dying how happy I'll be if the lamp of my life has been burned out for Thee!"
-Greg Gordon (Founder of www.sermonindex.net)

2011/1/19 13:25Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Also an FYI the author of this book will be on a live radio program, details below and how to tune in:

Thursday afternoon, January 20th, at 4:35 Mountain time (5:35 Central time) on KKIM Radio in Albuquerque, N.M.; the interview will be about Ravenhill's life and the new biography. The live streaming can be heard on KKIM Radio Interview KKIM AM 1000 ABQ, FM 94.7 Santa Fe KARS AM 860 Belen, NM & WORLDWIDE at http://mykkim.com

2011/1/19 14:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy