Discussion Forum : General Topics : A DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Quote:
In hell, the devil and his angels are not the punishers. Instead, they are the one's being punished.

I'd be tourmented just looking at his ugly face, while he himself being tourmented (:

2011/1/24 11:17Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Additionally, Ms. Baxter in her book talks about personally experiencing the sufferings of hell in her divine revelation. Biblically speaking, I've yet to see any example of somebody having a vision where they physically suffer during the vision. Nor do I see any reason for being abandoned in hell by Christ to suffer such eternal torment. There is no redemptive value in it.

People who dabble in such books, well meaning as they might be, are simply bored with their Christian faith.

2011/1/24 12:13Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
I'm probably very stupid because I don't know what you mean by OP. Please clarify and I will gladly shorten.

Do not feel stupid, bibleseeker. We all are learning - no one knows it all. With the computer/internet age thrust upon us, there has been a lot to learn.

Another poster explained the meaning OP - 'opening post'. Now I look forward to hearing your explanation.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2011/1/24 19:28Profile
bibleseeker

Explanation

Hello again all!
The first point I made was that lies come From Satan. The first lie was that we shall not die. The op starts out by saying over and over that all these people in hell are alive. Here are a few quotes
"were living forms embedded in the walls."
"All those in hell have all their senses.""
"The skeleton form of a woman with a dirty-grey mist inside was talking to Jesus."
"I looked back at the woman. Her cries were so sad."
"Lord, how sad it is to see and know that a living soul is in there."
What does God's word say? Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. The Bible is quite plain on this subject. Jesus also plainly stated "Lazarus is dead" There are many similar verses.
#2 Now what does The Bible teach us regarding prophets?"
"Jer 23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.
"Mat 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas." What was this sign.I understand that the city was to be destroyed and Jonas was to warn them. WE have been warned over and over by the signs the Lord gave us. Here's an example for you. www.specialtyinterests.net/the_historical_account_of_prophetic_environmental_events.html
The Lord has given us signs by which we are to know the end is near. Those signs are found in prophecy. He also told us "Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead." Here we can clearly see that Jesus stated that people will not be convicted of the truth even if someone rose from the dead. The whole Op disagrees with this.
#3 More false quotes for you:
"I approached two giant gates in a huge wall"
The bible says "Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates,"
"Every so often an angel would take a book down and wash the pages with a soft cloth. The washed pages turned red."
Jesus is our Judge not angels. Angels have already turned against God, that's why we're in this sinful world.
Personally, my trust is in Jesus, not angels, certainly not someone who is teaching people are alive in hell right now. Serving God for eternity because you fear hell , well, think. How would that be Heaven? Relate this to your kids, do they love you when they're forced, either physically or mentally? No, we call that abuse.
There is so much in this book that disagrees with God's Word, I could go on and on. It was difficult to stop here.But you asked for brevity. Thankyou for your question.

2011/1/25 0:37Profile
bibleseeker

Re: Sabbath Post

I'd love to read what you prepared on this subject. Thankyou for your help.

2011/1/25 0:43Profile

Re:

Hi BibleSeeker. I just now read through the thread "Day of Worship" and now I see that you only posted on the wrong thread. I hadn't paid attention to that thread before because the topic of Sabbath comes up so often.

Now that I've read through it - there are some Very good posts on there. Mine is rather dinky compared to some of those. :) I'll PM you mine now. Read the posts from the 23rd on and was very happy to see some of those replies - like an "answer to prayer."

Bless you much for drawing my attention that way and Bless you for being here!

2011/1/25 2:10

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy