SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "Behold! How they love one another."

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

"Behold! How they love one another."

One of the most profound comments made regarding the early church came from the lips of a man named Aristides, sent by the Emperor Hadrian to spy out those strange creatures known
as "Christians." Having seen them in action, Aristides returned with a mixed report. But his immortal words to the emperor have echoed down through history: "Behold! How they love one another."

- Chuck Swindol

Wow their love for one another was so abundantly clear that it could not be missed or doubted, I wonder if that can be said about those that call themselves the church today??? Something to examine my heart about

God Bless
maryjane

2011/1/16 9:01Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: "Behold! How they love one another."

I hear you, but no one has been able to answer this, so maybe you can. How do we do fellowship with false Christians? I.e., the good and bad fish, the foolish virgins and the wise, the sheep and the goats. I like what Paul Washer says, Chickens hang with Chickens.

2011/1/16 9:15Profile

Re:

Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Love your enemies? They may get sincerely saved.

2011/1/16 16:22

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy