SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for Tony Pierce my pastor and Andy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for Tony Pierce my pastor and Andy

Pray for Tony
After quite a rough 48 hours Tony is a little more improved.
He is still nil by mouth and has a naso-gastric tube going into his stomach. We thank the Lord that his very high blood pressure of 2 nights ago (220/117) has gradually been dropping.
It is still raised, but not at those dangerous levels.
(They are giving him medication to help bring it down, but being relieved of over 1000mls of fluid sitting in his stomach, has probably helped bring the blood pressure down!!)
Quite why they were so enthusiastic for him to start eating and drinking so soon after the op, I do not know.
His intestines have gone on strike, and the main thing to pray for is that they start working again.
He is still on a morphine pump and intravenous fluids.
Pray for Tony that he can get better

Pray for Andy Coomber who has had his Pancreas and his Spleen out and pray that God can provide him with new ones as he has just gone through a 11 hour operation, Pray that he can be back to health! Pray that he can eat normally as he wont be able to eat normally!

I know it is not a big thing as I also need prayer for my friends in Brazil!

2011/1/15 18:14Profile

Re: Pray for Tony Pierce my pastor and Andy

Praying Brother Dom. May The LORD fill you All with HIS Peace.

Amen

2011/1/15 20:28
Nellie

May God work it out for their good, and His Glory.
He is able.
God Bless

2011/1/15 20:45Profile
linda7

West Sussex, England

May I ask, is this Tony Pearce in Golders Green? of Light for the Last Days?

2011/1/16 14:45Profile
Joyful_Heart

This is a very important prayer request and I will be joining all the others in taking the brothers before the Throne of God. God is so faithful. Be glorified here Lord. We thank You ahead of time Lord. Reveal Your love, compassion, peace, healing, grace to these brothers and the friends & family. In Jesus Powerful Name. Amen

2011/1/16 19:39Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Quote:
May I ask, is this Tony Pearce in Golders Green? of Light for the Last Days?

Yes it is, thank you for your prayers

These are the recent reports

They have commenced Tony on intravenous antibiotics.Today they did various tests, including a CT Scan of his

abdomen to try and find why he has a continuing temperature. (CT Scan was OK).

He is feeling extremely weak, but we had a lovely time of reading the Bible and praying together.
He can only whisper due to his throat being so sore from having the nasal tube down. (Praise the Lord that tube is up!)
He is so longing to come home. May the Lord remove all causes of his temperature and give him increased strength.
Pray that Tony gets completly better, this is what I know from emails he could be alot worse, Pray for Tony to get better

Andy Coomar

Andy Coomar has come safely through his very long and extensive surgery, and has already been witnessing and glorifying the Lord in hospital.
He will remain in Intensive Care for the next few days. Pray against any infection in all the tubes he has. He has had a spinal anaesthetic to aid recovery. P
ray against any post-op complications.
I think Andy is out of intensive care , He just needs prayer that he gets back to normal
it is what I know and have reports of in italics and in black

Pray for Lesley Pilkington

http://news1.capitalbay.com/news/lesley_pilkington_gay_conversion_trial.html

She has her court case up as she is trying to fight against the Gay Journalist who pretended to want therapy and pretended to want help and actually turned around and used the evidence against her! To prove that Gays cannot change to straight!
I know Leslie as she goes to a Messianic Dancing Group and went to Israel with Andy, she is so kind hearted! To me this is a big case because it means that any Christian Ministry trying to minister to Gays to Straights will be stopped in the Uk.

I know all of these three cases I find serious, I know that Keith Daniels and Greg and all the prayer request are of more importance! I just want God Glorified!

Pray especially for Greg!

2011/1/22 14:40Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Amen - continually praying. And yes, God be glorified that all will see the Salvation of our God!

2011/1/22 18:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy