SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise God Almighty!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

Praise God Almighty!

Dear Friends, I must share with you an awesome answer to prayer that I have just experienced. I have some elderly clients, a couple with no children. They have been married for 48 years and live in a retirement communtiy near my home. The man has very recently been diagnosed with cancer, severe cancer. They have given him a terminal prognosis. Neither he nor his wife were born again. Another client of mine, who is also friends with this couple, and I have been praying for them. My son began to pray with us just two days ago. Today, they both prayed to receive Christ! Please help us pray for this couple. Love, Dian.

2004/11/11 17:17Profile
PastorEdP

Clinch Mountain, Virginia

Re: Praise God Almighty!

Praise God! We'll be praying on this end for them, Dian. And let's also pray for everyone else with terminal illnesses that do not know Jesus Christ that they, too, may be saved.

And while we're at it, let's pray for all the unsaved that they will come to Christ.

2004/11/11 17:23Profile
dohzman

Now that's cool.Praise the Name of Jesus Christ.

2004/11/11 17:49Profile
SShoe

Eastern North Carolina

It is refreshing to hear something that is so uplifting and also gives glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I seldom hear testimonies that someone received Christ into their lives.

I am still trusting Christ to save my loved ones and others that are unsaved. He is their only hope in this evil time that we live.

I will add this couple to my prayer journal. God bless you for lifting them up in prayer.

2004/11/11 17:58Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

This is truely wonderful!

My parents just had their 48th recently.
Could you give us their first names?
Just to help focus our prayers.

Praise God indeed Dian!

2004/11/12 0:32Profile
Spitfire

Re: names

This couple is Shirley and Don Brown. Thank you all so much for helping us pray for them. Love ya'll. Dian.

2004/11/12 6:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy