Discussion Forum : General Topics : Tremendous Free Gospel Tract Resource

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Tremendous Free Gospel Tract Resource

Saints,

Brother K.P. Yohannan has recommended this tract resource ministry and I am very impressed with their heart, vision and the way they are God-honoring in their tracts. The World Missionary Press has sent out millions of tract booklets all over the world: http://www.wmpress.org

I personally have ordered the Tract: The Amazing Life Of Jesus Christ: http://www.wmpress.org/alc_text/ALJC%20bklt.pdf

I am going to God willing use this in my personal evangelism here in Canada. I would strongly encourage you to donate to this ministry also if you do receive the booklets. They are primarily working overseas. Here is the video of brother KP recommending them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GDH_vRS6k

2011/1/14 22:41Profile

Re: Tremendous Free Gospel Tract Resource

these are great, I was giving them out at my work for christmas, they are unbelievably great, all scripture.

2011/1/15 1:48
HeartSong

Thank you for posting this brother. You have no idea how many times the LORD has you post exactly the thing that I need.

2011/1/15 2:44Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Glory to God! I was asking the Lord for tracts too or I was thinking maybe just printing up some Scripture to hand out when we have Church without Walls. This is so grand. Thank You Lord!!! and brother Greg once again for all you do to help take us and others to Jesus!

2011/1/16 11:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I was praying for a tract about Jesus Christ Himself, which I felt would be the most effective in North America, and God answered my prayer to let me to this site! I was thinking of making my own tract but this saved me time and provided something better for the meanwhile.

2011/1/16 12:03Profile

Amazing group. Thank you!!

2011/1/23 0:24
jdw4jesus

We also offer free Gospel Tracts for your Church or Ministry!

Photosforsouls.com is a website designed to encourage believers and to reach lost souls for the Lord, especially those who feel they have fallen too far from God's grace to be saved.

We would love to supply your church or organization with free gospel tracts for your ministry in carrying out the Great Commission in reaching lost souls for Christ.

The tracts are available on our "Free Literature" page!

Please let us know if you would be interested in co-laboring with us in this ministry. Thanks for your support in remembering us in your prayers.

2011/11/11 9:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy