SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Here's a legitimate case where I would ignore the government

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Here's a legitimate case where I would ignore the government

Woah now wait a minute, the government that is suppose to serve the people is stopping these people from FEEDING other HUMAN BEINGS? That is pretty ludacris! Can the government stop a charitable effort that is costing them nothing? Don't we have the freedom to distribute our wealth as we see fit? That just seems crazy to me. I most certainly would be arrested in this case.

2011/1/15 22:25Profile
learn

Re:

I'm not going to discuss/argue with you N4J as I rather walk away from arguements/discussions that are fruitless. This is base on what I've seen of your postings in this forum, not just in this thread.

2011/1/15 22:47Profile

Re:

walk away then "learn". fore if you really werent going to "discuss/argue" with me, you would have stilled your keyboard.........my heart is clean as the Lord is my Witness, because NO WHERE in my posting, did i think of you, "learn"...nor was my posting directed at YOU....nor did i quote you or reference any of your postings in this thread.

who knows, maybe you just got convicted, and as well you should because what you finished off your post with is "accusation":

Quote:
This is base on what I've seen of your postings in this forum, not just in this thread.

what is another name for satan?...the accuser....and you just did his work, because my post was in no way directed or even thought of towards you.

nice witness.

2011/1/15 23:01

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy