SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What if revival doesn't come in the form we expect it?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

oops, sorry for getting your name wrong brother Neil.

2011/1/14 1:02Profile

Oracio

Quote:
oops, sorry for getting your name wrong brother Neil.

no worries brother...please.

"radical?"....i don't know...after all the Bible itself is "radical"....amen?

"love your enemies"?

Jesus washing the disciples feet?

Elijah was BORN radical, there are thousands of instances in the Word of "radical".

but frankly, that's why i dont go to revival conference's. No offense against the dear brothers who labor so hard to configure the FELLOWSHIP of a "revival conference", and i love them so much, i dont want to vex and hurt them by destroying thousands of dollars worth of video equipment....plus i'd HAVE to make good dollarwise for their property.

and if anyone believes i'm "in the flesh" by such a stance, consider your ways, God will NOT ALLOW Revival to be televised....too much flesh parading before camera's...too much posturing, it's a craven abombination, idolatry, and if for some strange reason i was there, i would act quickly, decisively and with purpose.....they could either accept the "rebuke", and maybe the meeting would sweep onto victory....OR they could call the police and have me jailed, (which would delight me no end, long as i got to take my Bible into the cell)...then they could proceed in their "religious exercise".

time to get radical, time to get rid of those "sunday bulletins", where a pastor speaks from 11:15 to 12;00, time to get rid of all the dross of the seminaries and professional protestant priestcraft, and their whoring around with political systems, the protestant church, in all its denominations smells and looks like "rome-lite"...i speak the truth in Christ and ya'll know it.

but i fret or fear not, God's in control, Jesus is Lord, and there is going to be one HELLacious day of reckoning...might be very soon, might not......God knows.

in closing, might i suggest, the organizer's consider NOT to televise the next "revival conference"...and make the schedule VERY loose....just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

2011/1/15 22:40
Giggles

Re:

Quote:
in closing, might i suggest, the organizer's consider NOT to televise the next "revival conference"...and make the schedule VERY loose....

Amen.

2011/1/16 1:12Profile

Re: What if revival doesn't come in the form we expect it?

Quote:
Our praying, fasting, weeping, and such do not bend God to our view, but rather bends us to God's view

I fought that truth for a long time but thankfully, God didn't let me get away with it.

Quote:
"rome-lite"...

You have a way with words, but just as there are people under Rome who would gladly be saved, no doubt also there are in 'rome'.

2011/1/16 11:45

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy