SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : WSC Q. 13. Did our first parents continue in the estate wherein they were created?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougkristen

WSC Q. 13. Did our first parents continue in the estate wherein they were created?

Q. 13. Did our first parents continue in the estate wherein they were created?

Grace,
Doug

2004/11/10 16:46Profile
dougkristen

WSC. Q. 13 - Answer

A. Our first parents, being left to the freedom of their own will, fell from the estate wherein they were created, by sinning against God.[37]

[37] Genesis 3:6-8, 13. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.... And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

2 Corinthians 11:3. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2004/11/11 16:39Profile
dohzman

Re: WSC Q. 13. Did our first parents continue in the estate wherein they were created

A better question: "where did adam and eve go after they died?"

2004/11/11 20:04Profile
dougkristen

Re:

This is a question I have asked myself, but it doesn't seem clear in scripture? any thoughts?

Grace,
Doug

2004/11/11 22:36Profile
dohzman

Re:

I've been asking that question for years and searching alot but---nothing but speculation. Some theologians have some theories but nothing conclusive from what I've read.

2004/11/11 23:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy