SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : have you seen Him! the cry of the awakened bride

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
one

usa

have you seen Him! the cry of the awakened bride

this is something i wrote based on ss 5:2-8
i beleive it is a picture of the bride of Christ. could it be that it will be her passionate love in the midst of persecution that will be the wittness that will cause the world to wonder "what is your beloved more than another....." and make us ready for His return? let me know what you think.

With a loud teeth ratteling crack of my jaw I fell to my knees and then onto my face, my head swimming. I felt a warm liquid fill my ear and the taste of blood my mouth. As I picked myself up from the dusty street, my lips embeded with gravel and my mouth full of dust I realized my veil was gone. At the same moment I realized I didn't care. It was midnight and a warm summer breeze blew through my hair. I was sitting in the middle of the street dirty and bloody but with an unquenchable fire burning in my heart. I looked up and my eyes locked with a young woman who was standing above me. as soon as I could forms the words, my eyes ablaze and my voice trembling, this is what came out of my mouth, "Have you seen Him?" It's funny to think I'm the same woman who just a short time ago didn't want to walk across the room for fear of getting my feet dirty. Now every fiber of my being is longing to be in His arms again. I'd rather be me now than how I was then. Even though I'm a mess it's ironic, I know now I'm finnally ready for my Beloved. If I ever see Him again, this time I'm going to hold Him and never let Him go!

2004/11/10 15:41Profile
kathleen1

Re: have you seen Him! the cry of the awakened bride

Quote:
could it be that it will be her passionate love in the midst of persecution that will be the wittness that will cause the world to wonder "what is your beloved more than another....." and make us ready for His return? let me know what you think

Sister, I think you are right. And a love that strong could only come from intimacy in the secret closet of prayer, of communing and learning our Lord's heart.........and sharing it...... Praise the Lord! Holy and Reverend is his Name!!!!!

Kathleen

2004/11/13 15:52Profile
one

usa

Re:

kathleen
Thank you for your reply. I totally agree with what you said. This kind of love will only come from an intimate relationship with Him. He truely is worthy. He is the Pearl of great price. It's time the church counted up the cost and followed Him outside the gate. Oh Holy Spirt wake up your sleeping bride!
keep the fire burning my sister!
one

2004/11/14 18:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy