SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Street Preaching In Washington DC

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Re: Street Preaching In Washington DC

Glory to God. We will be praying for you all in DC on Saturday and would you please pray for us in Reno tomorrow and every Tues.

I love the tract link you suggested as well.

Like G.R. said, His Words will not come back void.

Giving God all the glory for what He is doing and going to do!

2011/3/14 21:45Profile
Mikeydarev

Re:

Ginny rose

I'd never seen how that verse from Eccl works but now after your description I have gained another gem. So beautifully put too.

Keep spreading the word folk....

God bless

Mikey

2011/3/14 22:11Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you for all who remembered to pray for us today. It just gets sweeter and sweeter each week. And that does not mean that the Cross or repentance or Salvation wasn't preached. It was!

We had awesome worship. Good amount of people, new people and the hecklers have stayed away for two weeks. We got to love on lots and pray for some etc. There is a peaceful Presence there a reverent Presence of the Lord and the ones who come for the coffee usually always stay for the Word too. We are just wanting the Holy Spirit to have His way and to stay out of the way.

Afterwords we had such a peace about us. Just an awareness that the the Holy Spirit was there. We didnt want to leave!

We will pray for you all in DC on Sat. as well. Giving glory and honor to our Lord.

2011/3/15 22:31Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re:

Preach the truth friends. Don't let the naysayers hinder you. God can still pluck the brands from the burning fire.

2011/3/15 22:54Profile
jimmyhudson

England

Re: DEADn street preaching

Hi DEADn

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 1 Corinthians 1:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hem0SL1utPg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ6uPupwNIA

Love James

2011/3/16 7:18Profile

Re: i dont get it.

Mike you wrote:

Quote:
I've also got 300 Obama million dollar bills and 150 of the 10 commandments coins from LivingWaters.com, and our brothers are bringing a bunch too. Please pray that God will use us and these tracts to work Revival, we need it, we need it!

i at first thought folks were giving these "Obama bills", then i went to google this, and i still dont understand.

the front is a cartoon image of the President, and the back is a boilerplate Gospel, but i dont understand why anyone would want to wed the Cross, the Blood of Jesus and Him crucified with the idea of both "money", the "bill", and politics.

love of money is the root of all evil, its one of the many reasons this world is quaking today, and to use such gimmicks to entice "helpless and harrassed" sinners, strikes me as just another symptom of how impotent and limp the Church in America has become.

but brother, if thats the Ministry, God has called you to, May He be with you, amen.

just not something i would do, but thats me.

(later addition: in regards to "gimmicks", i'm not refering to any effort on Jesus' behalf that you make, just the tract, it brought to mind a compilation entitled "You Go and Preach It!" with Ian Paisley speaking. Ian adresses such, you might enjoy the comp, and please dont take offense at my words, they are not meant as a personal attack, but as a humble rejoinder

http://www.fireonthealtar.com/compilations/neil%20g/You%20Go%20and%20Preach%20It!.mp3 )

2011/3/16 8:43

Re:

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.(Phil.3:19) Personally I like the Chick tracts myself.

2011/4/4 12:34
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: gimmicks

I hear you brother, but also look at where we are preaching.

But we do plan on making Gospel tracts, and also providing them to everyone, Lord willing. Here is our first one and its free: http://www.washingtondcevangelists.com/Store/Gospel-Tracts.html

Until that time though, we are doing evangelism, Lord willing, every Saturday that it's not raining or snowing. We need Gospel tracts now, we also could use Gospel tract donations but we only give out Gospel tracts that are solid and that do not add to the Gospel.

2011/11/4 10:40Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: whether from false motives or true

And to add to that martyr, we know that it is God who saves, not the tract nor what it says, etc, etc., but solely God. I have seen these tracts bring conviction, not that I look for fruit but God does give us motivation when we could use it. It is hard to give out tracts, but I tell you the truth, I give out these Gospel tracts, people who first say no, in seconds say yes, and they also come back for more. I also tell people that they are Gospel tracts, but they still take more. In Washington DC, Giant Money is the best to give out, followed by Million Dollar Bills with the President on it. Not to brag, but it is boasting in where God has placed me, in Washington DC we have people from all over the world, and I tell you, the Gospel tracts are going out all over the world and there going out by the thousands, Praise Be To God!

2011/11/4 10:46Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: sweeter each week

I am also working a networking map for street evangelists and street preachers, I would love to put you and your Ministry on there:

http://www.washingtondcevangelists.com/Network/Individual-Evangelists-Near-You.html

My hope and prayer is that it will network more laborers to you and you to others. And network other also other Churches and Christians in your area to you, to labor with you, to pray for you, and support you.

This is for every street evangelist in the country and its free. My only selfish motive is this, that you will come labor with us in Washington DC the next time you visit. I always here from Christan that wish the had know about us, they would have labored or down fellowship with us. I pray this will help you where you are as well.

2011/11/4 10:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy