SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : House Of Prayer testamony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

House Of Prayer testamony

Please forgive me for posting so much. But I am sure this will encourage others as well.
I just listened to this sermon "A House Of Prayer" by Jim Cymbala, if you have friends, family members I added even our enemies that are not walking with the Lord as they could be. This did it for me. I have read others testimonies but until I actually listened I could not even comprehend what was about to take place.

This has not only encouraged but it has changed me and pushed me forward in my prayer life. Sometimes I can get discouraged after praying for years and not seeing any results but then all of a sudden - there it is! I say glory to God and thanking Him from the bottom of my heart for this. We love and appreciate You so much loving Father.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=826

2011/1/5 14:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: House Of Prayer testamony

Quote:
This has not only encouraged but it has changed me and pushed me forward in my prayer life. Sometimes I can get discouraged after praying for years and not seeing any results but then all of a sudden - there it is! I say glory to God and thanking Him from the bottom of my heart for this. We love and appreciate You so much loving Father.

Praise God sister! Wonderful testimony and thank you for sharing. I know this video has touched many lifes and continues to do so because it reflects the heart of God and also His burden for the Church to trust Him more in prayer.

2011/1/5 15:39Profile

Re:

That was so what I needed to hear right now! Thank you for posting it. I am so thankful that God continued to call me when I found it so hard to believe. Please God help me to trust that that you hear me when I pray to you.

By the way when I came here previously as a seeker/agnostic a person on this site reached out and ministered to me, and since I've been back I found out they had been praying for me while I had been away:)

2011/1/5 17:25
Joyful_Heart

Re:

God does hear and He is so faithful. We can be assured of that and I am so thrilled that someone prayed for you and here you are. All glory and thanks to our faithful God! In Jesus powerful Name! Let us never give up hope but keep praying knowing He hears and is so faithful. Amen and Amen!

2011/1/7 15:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy