SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : End of Days in May? Christian group spreads word

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 End of Days in May? Christian group spreads word

If there had been time, Marie Exley would have liked to start a family. Instead, the 32-year-old Army veteran has less than six months left, which she'll spend spreading a stark warning: Judgment Day is almost here.

Exley is part of a movement of Christians loosely organized by radio broadcasts and websites, independent of churches and convinced by their reading of the Bible that the end of the world will begin May 21, 2011.

To get the word out, they're using billboards and bus stop benches, traveling caravans of RVs and volunteers passing out pamphlets on street corners. Cities from Bridgeport, Conn., to Little Rock, Ark., now have billboards with the ominous message, and mission groups are traveling through Latin America and Africa to spread the news outside the U.S. ...

read more: http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9KGU9C00&show_article=1

2011/1/4 16:03Profile
iceman9

New York

Re: End of Days in May? Christian group spreads word

Looks like another disciple of Harold Camping.

Harold Camping predicted that the rapture was going to occur in 1994. Obviously didn't happen... yet he has more followers now then ever.

Camping also teaches the the Holy Spirit left the Church in 1994 and no-one has been saved since 1988 & the devil has been running all churches in the world since.

I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of someone who says the devil runs the Lord's bride...

2011/1/4 18:46Profile

Oh Brother! Another Ho Ho Hoax.

2011/1/4 19:37
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Oh.

SIGH.

Yawnnn....

2011/1/4 22:39Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Pure foolishness. In Matthew 24, the Lord says that even Jesus doesn't know the time that he will come back. I guess this group has a one-up on Jesus?

Foolishness.

2011/1/5 0:57Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Personally, i think the Lord allows these "crazy" people to see how we respond to them. Do we love them and their souls enough to pray for them that they might "receive the love of the truth?"

1 Peter 1.22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1Peter 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

Does anyone pray for these people?

Lisa

2011/1/5 7:00Profile
fromtheold

South Africa

Re:

Well hopefully it does not end bad.

2011/1/5 9:41Profile
RevCrabtree

Re:

Do you?

2011/1/5 9:48Profile
bobmcd510

It's a pity that thousands or millions of cult members are more willing to work hard and die for a lie than I am to labor for the truth of God. Lord help me to take a lesson from these heathen. Among their tons of dirt they have an ounce of golden wisdom in there. But it's just as our Lord said,

Luke 16:8 "the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light."

2011/1/5 13:05Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by RevCrabtree

Do you?

I did not before the Lord showed me that but yes, now I do.

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/1/5 14:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy