SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Will America Survive 2011? ~ Sid Roth ~ Rick Joyner

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Dance unto your lord.

I honestly couldn't even finish watching that YouTube video, it was so disturbing.

The occult was where I came out of. This reminds me a bit of it. I think "Star of the Morning Ministries" would be more appropriate than "Morning Star Ministries".

2011/1/6 10:12
Joyful_Heart

Re:

It is a good thing to be wise about such matters. I believe with all my heart that the Lord will lead people to the Truth who want it and I believe people are deceived. The Lord is so faithful. He longs for none to perish.

Also, I pray for these deceived brothers who are leading people astray. I pray they Holy Spirit will get a hold of them and they see the error of their ways and have a true Godly repentance and lead the people to repentance as well and to Truth. There is no one too hard for You Lord to deliver and set free and we the ones who sees this, I believe, are called to pray for them.

Jesus died so we can be set free and we will be free indeed. So let's have a heart of fervent prayer for them. Then when we stand before the Lord we can say we "saw, we prayed and we left the results to You." Not just that we saw and did nothing.

Be glorified Lord. Lift the scales from their eyes & heart that they may see the error of their ways. Bring a deep conviction upon them that brings a Godly repentance. Bind the enemy's plan here and bring confusion to the camp of the enemy. Pour out the Holy Spirit, have mercy our Lord, have mercy. We praise You and worship You for hearing our prayers O Lord and laying it upon our hearts to pray. All glory and praise to You. Amen

2011/1/6 13:12Profile
Renoncer

Re:

The video that Brothertom has provided reveals the true nature of the problem.

Beware, Satan even uses truth to tempt (Luke 4:9-11). He is a clever deceiver. This is why it is so important to rightly divide the Word of truth, instead of twisting it to serve our own purposes.

Let us stop listening to the flesh, the world, or the devil; instead, let us listen to God Himself.

Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly (Colossians 3:16).

2011/1/6 17:31Profile
rjennings

USA

Re:

I am no fan of Rick Joyner. Someone recommended Final Quest years ago. I appreciate this person's heart for the Lord who recommended it but I found the book weird and never finished it.

Having said that, I saw nothing inappropriate in the Sid Roth interview and like AbideInHim think what is being promoted as new revelation has been obvious to most of us for some time now.

2011/1/17 3:56Profile
evangelin

Re: Rick Joyner prophesy, etc.

The u-tube listed above opened my eyes to how Satan can deceive and lead people into this "stuff". We have had to leave our church because there are people , including our former pastor, who would not condem such stuff. I still get the creeps when I begin to here the noise on this video coming from a dear young person who has been led astray. My heart is broken.
And then we see another documentary on Morningstar done for OWN(Oprah's network). Todd Bentley and young people were acting uncontrolled(to say the least). Unbelievers saw this and maybe presumed that this was a normal Christian occurrance. I ask the Lord to break the spirit that is deceiving this movement.May He bring those deceived back to reality and the Word of God. How can I give any credence to Rick Joyner's prophesy when he let's this kind of stuff happen in (his) movement.

We are truly in the last days......From an aching heart. Evangelin

2011/3/24 11:02Profile

Re:

What incredible timing for this thread to resurface.

2011/3/24 11:07

Re:

1Co 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

This isn't a verse of 'arrogance' at all, but GOD allows these things to Protect, because He IS The Truth and to the degree that we wander from The Truth, the more danger we're in of callousing over our spirit to His Voice.

For every lie we believe, a part of our spiritual ears are closed to His Spirit of Truth, like a callous and that's why they say that "error breeds more error" - because we've shut Him/His Voice out and the next error has gained an opening.

Nothing to take lightly. We need to be on our faces praying to not be deceived just as much as we pray to be sanctified.

1Ti 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

We NEED to fear believing ANY lie, as much as we should fear sinning against Him in any way. That fear should drive us to our knees when reading His Word, for His Divine guidance that He promised would be there, by His Spirit.

I don't believe this one truth could be stressed too much.

What good is holiness with deception? Would that be true 'holiness'.

eta.

2011/3/24 12:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy