SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : New Year's Eve Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mama27

New Year's Eve Prayer

I couldn't locate the original post, but a brother (Sweden??) had asked for prayer for the 6 hours prior to the New Year....Are there no people who are committing to pray??!!!

2010/12/30 11:19Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: New Year's Eve Prayer

I have committed to pray. I am not sure where this post was either. But do lets pray saints of God. Lets be found praying as we bring in a new year. Lets spend the time touching the Throne of God together. Worshiping and thanking Him at His feet. Standing in the gap for family, friends, Countries, ministries etc.

This is an exciting time as we will see the glory of God - if we pray, as we pray. When two or more are gathered together in His Name He will be there too. I am sure there will be more than two. Glory to God.

I know He is looking forward to us choosing to be with Him for that time as well. He created us to have fellowship with Him so lets have some awesome times with Him reading the Word, interceding & worshiping.

And He says, "Come as you are". We don't have to be great prayer warriors or intercessors. Come to Him as you are. If that means pouring your heart out to Him longing for more of Him, asking Him to help us with a sin that is not yet conquered. He just wants to hear from us just where we are. There is not a one will He turn away who calls out to Him for help in any area. In fact, He loves it because He knows He is the only One, the only way for us to be set free. Glory to God! Then we can worship in Spirit and in Truth. Amen.

Lets bring in the New Year with our Heavenly Father, our Savior & the Holy Spirit and the saints around the world. Glory to His Name.

2010/12/30 11:45Profile
mama27

Re:

I will join you, Joyful_Heart :)

2010/12/31 0:32Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: New Year's Eve Prayer

I believe this is the original post...

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=36623&forum=35&2

2010/12/31 11:30Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you so much!!! It was a heartfelt plea that should motivate many to pray! We are in desperate times!

2010/12/31 11:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy