SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The most powerful prophetic message ever

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
humblescene

New York City

The most powerful prophetic message ever

The cross , the prophecy of it and it's onward prophetic efficaciousness

For some strange reason, today I was trying to recall the most powerful prophetic message I have ever heard by a preacher, friend, or in my reading of books. To be more specific a prophetic word that I had the privelege of hearing or knowing of. So I tried to go down the list of memories stored in my mind. I have heard some amazing ones in the past, sincere and genuine. From humble men and woman of God. I have even had prophecy specifically spoken into my own life. When it becomes specific in your life and comes true, there is a awe and incredible beauty that follows. A praise and humility that saturates your mind,body and soul, a testifying that is loaded with praise and thanksgiving

As gloroius and sweet of God to move through His Holy Ghost in such amazing ways among us. I could not recall one that was more powerful than the other. Then sad to say I had to seperate them in catergories, as true ones and questionable ones. I knew though there has to be one more powerful than any other. Not to sound contradicting but there is one prophetic experience in my life that was more powerful. So powerful it can't fit the other categories of prophecy. I will explain shortly.

I do write this note in such a way to state the obvious, that I do believe in prophesy. "Do not quench the spirit, despise not prophesyings" 1 Thes 5:19,20. Prophecy simply means, divine prediction under the inspiration of God. So like I mentioned earlier, I have had to seperate my experiences with prophesy in catergories. Real and not real ones. So what has been real in my life?There has been nothing more real in my life, nothing did or ever will top the power of the cross in my life. That is a safe and real prophesy.

I recall, that glorius chapter found in Isaiah 53. More specifically verses 10 - 12 " Yet it pleased the lord to bruise him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his servant justify MANY; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of MANY, and made intercession for the trangressors."

That is a prophetic scripture that was written a few thousand years ago. It came to pass, it is obvious it was and is speaking of Jesus Christ and him crucified. It's prophetic message was not just speaking of the actual calavary event 2000 years ago, it's prophetic message also speaks of it's efficaciousness (meaning- succesful in producing an attended result). It mentions he shall "justify many" and "he bare the sin of many" . It speaks of this ultimate atonement as one that will justify many, not might justify many. I know I am safe to say that among that word many, I am in that number. I am safe to say that this is the most powerful prophetic words that I have ever heard, read and ever experienced.

I mentioned the meaning of prophecy that I found in the greek when refering to 1 Thes 5:19-20. Divine prediction by the inspiration of God. God forknew and predestined me his before the foundations of the world. To God be the glory.

This prophetic efficacious atonement is mentioned even deeper in the past before Isaiah. To Abraham"look toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them : and he said unto him, so shall thy seed be.' genesis 15:5. The cross of Jesus was attended to be victorius, succesful It was, is and going to remain to produce it's prophetic message.

We see this glorious truth in the future mentioned in revelations 7:9-10 "after this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tounges stood before the throne, and before the lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: and cried with a loud voice saying, salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the lamb." This grace and it's efficaiousness is prophesied as early as Genesis and far into revelations. It's all about the cross and God's grace.

I was brought into an adventure lead by the Holy Spirit to search out the gospel and the power of it found in the scriptures. On this journey I was introduced to readings of the puritians. On this liberating expedition for truth the Lord opened up to me the new convenant in a glorious way. In a victorious way. A way that is slaying striving. A way that is helping me say I am convinced the power of the gospel (the cross, Jesus) is the root of the most powerful form of prophesy to be found, anywhere. The prophesy of justification found in Isaiah 53, through Christ crucfied and how the father is well pleased.

I believe when one gets an understanding of the grace of God that saves. When one comes to realize it was succesful in reedeming us from our dead in tresspasses state of being. When one comes to realize like the eg of Lazerus, that Lazerus never once asked to be brought back to life, but that Christ said "lazerus come forth". When the savoiur is thanked and worshipped for his saving grace.When he is aknowledged as the one who is the resserection and life to our once dead souls and to the souls of many in the future. When one gets this truth, It stirs up a faith that moves mountains. The gospel message does move mountains. We are to define our faith as confidense. I can't think of more confidence that seeing the cross, the grace of Christ as efficacious. This truth on our hearts go hand and hand with the boldness we find in acts 1:8. Prophesied in Joel 2:28-32, not just pentescost, but the new covenant is prophsied aswell. Pentescost could not have happened with out the glorius new covenant found in Christ. Boldness comes from the reality and glory found in the gospel message

The power to basically preach this gospel message with surety anywhere. It will save to the uttermost, not perhaps. Remeber it was prophesied that he will justify many as many as the stars, a great multitude out of every tribe. Lets go forth and preach this new covenant gospel with confidense that He will save by His grace.

I know I said a lot here. I was all over the place. I said all this to begin my ending with what I said earlier. What has been a real powerful prophesy in my life? Nothing has been more real and powerful in my life than the prophetic message of old, current and future efficaiousness of God's grace in my life. It was fully divenly predicted by the inspiration of God to be succesful in it's attended results in my life. I said All these words to conclude in the prophetic praise "SALVATION TO OUR GOD WHICH SITTETH UPON THE THRONE AND UNTO THE LAMB" rev 7:10

His servant

2010/12/29 18:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy