SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Confession - A Lack Of Trusting God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Confession - A Lack Of Trusting God

Dear saints,

I wanted write a short note to confess my lack of trusting God at times for the financial needs of this ministry. God has provided faithfully for 9 years but so many times I have broken down to figure out ways to ask for support, etc. Though this is lawful I want more and more to fully 100% trust God for the provisions for this ministry.

He is a loving father and wants to provide "food" in due season. Since the inception of this ministry George Mueller was a great example to me to trust God by prayer for the needs of this ministry and also for the open doors of outreach in its various forms. Hudson Taylor recently to me has been a great encouragement to come back to trust God again in this way.

So I ask forgiveness to any saints that ever felt I compromised in these areas. There is so much abuse in the area of money and I did and still do want to give the best example only by the free grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for all your faithful prayers for this ministry saints that it would be an example of God's mercy, love, grace and provision for His Church.

'Money wrongly placed and money given from wrong motives are both to be greatly dreaded. We can afford to have as little as the Lord chooses to give. God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies.' - Hudson Taylor

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

2010/12/29 0:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy