SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Book Recommendation on Preparing for Marriage

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeavenSeeker

Book Recommendation on Preparing for Marriage

There is a very helpful book that deals with issues like the above stated. It is called, "Preparing to Be His HelpMeet" by Debi Pearl. I believe this book would be incredibly useful for her! I have read it, and have learned wisdom. In one chapter she speaks about 3 different types of men: Kingly, Visionary, and Steady. My dad says, it is scary how accurate she is! This might be helpful for the young lady, to understand better her fiance.
I love how from the very first chapter, she emphasizes prayer, and then later on how we can always ask God for wisdom, and will receive it!

You can get more information here at: http://shop.nogreaterjoy.org/product_info.php/products_id/340
or Amazon Here:
http://www.amazon.com/Preparing-Help-Meet-Debi-Pearl/dp/1616440090/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1293589368&sr=8-1

2010/12/28 21:26Profile
HeavenSeeker

Re: Book Recommendation on Preparing for Marriage

Opps! I am very sorry, I am new to using this forum (first time), and this was meant to be in General Topics. In a subject called, "after marriage."

Seeing this is up already, I do recommended to all young ladies, to read this book! It is very useful and pratical in "Preparing for Marriage."

It has taught me the importance of thankfulness, submission, learning, and using time wisely. It has also taught me how to understand my brothers and father in a more accurate way!

Please pray if the Lord might lead you to read this book!

Again, I am very sorry about the mistake mentioned and hope it turns out to be used for God's Glory and works together for His good!

2010/12/28 21:37Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

This is a very quality book. My wife and others in our church have read this. Blessings!

2010/12/28 22:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy