SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Please

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Continuing in prayer dear sister.

2011/4/14 20:10Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you so much...we desperately need peace in our home...all this turmoil with our sons has caused even the ones who love the Lord to feel so oppressed. It really is difficult to keep a godly spirit as the attacks are never-ending. It is moment by moment.

2011/4/14 21:14Profile
mama27

Re:

Quote:
Re: ReplyEdit this post My younger son has applied for a job at his previous workplace here at home. That is a huge step for him. I am praising God! Only the Lord knows if the open door would be a good one for him to walk through (my husband believes it is urgent for him to be back home), or if he needs the continued lesson to see that you can't just jump all over the country and expect a job to be there at your whim.

Just a quick update - my son did NOT get the job he applied for. This is a disappointment to him and a surprise as he usually can "talk his way" through anything. My husband says he still plans to come home, but that he is holding out for another full-time position rather than just taking a part-time position. Though we would like him out of the danger of his freedom while away from our family, the danger is really a rebellious heart toward God and all he has been taught throughout his life. I believe this is a good lesson for him and am thanking the Lord. God's timing will be perfect in getting him home. We don't just want him here in body, we want his heart. God bless you for your continued prayer on our behalf!

2011/4/19 8:25Profile
mama27

Re:

I am dismayed to report that our younger son has been seeking advice from our older son. Given that they did not have a good relationship it is even more troubling, and suggests that there are things pertaining to a life of sin that he feels comfortable with an older brother who is doing the same. When you are not walking in the Truth, there are things you are not going to confide in your parents with. In the past though, he has sought counsel from his godly sisters. If you have been seriously praying for our sons (THANK YOU), you could PM me and I can explain better than what I can say on a public forum. My husband still feels it is better for our younger son to come home, even though it will present with many more troubles. This is all so inconceivable to me/us that it can only be authored by satan. BUT GOD.....I am trying to hang on and believe Him for deliverance...

2011/4/20 22:48Profile

Re:

Am Praying Sis MaMa. Feel tears behind my eyes for this situation. I'm sorry it's going so roughly. All I could think of was this one verse -

Jas 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

This much I know, of His "tender mercy" - Amen - if I know nothing else, I know He has and gives tender mercy.

Jesus Bless you and yours MaMa.

2011/4/22 0:03
mama27

Re:

Thank you....I am on the edge of cratering.....these are "my babies" (I am not hanging onto them - I have released them to the Lord) who I tried to teach so carefully the things of God....they are so blind, and so foolish, and in SUCH DANGER....and they are oblivious, while it is tearing the rest of us up....I know God loves them more, and knows just the right place to apply the pressure in their lives....it is just so hard, that's all.....

2011/4/22 0:13Profile
mama27

Re:

Oldest son asked me to lunch today - it lasted nearly 4 hours with me mostly listening....he confesses to feeling tormented (thank you Jesus!), but is very deceived in how he views life and God. He is on the brink of a tremendously devastating step with a woman - pls pray that God would continue to work in his life, and remove the scales from his eyes, and keep him from lifelong devastating consequences...the enemy is trying to attack me with panic, and is wreaking havoc in my entire family as a result of our sons' wild living....but by God's grace I am standing firm for Jesus Christ. I believe - help my unbelief.....They belong to Him... Thank you so much, dear Friends....

2011/4/26 20:25Profile
browny

Re:

Dear sister,

Pray for you!!

SHALOM,
browny

2011/4/26 23:24Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you, dear Browny! And we also just rec'd word tonite that our youngest son will return home from afar next week. God is moving! Yet the battle still rages....And it is not just our sons - there are so many young people perishing. I long for anyone else's child to be saved as well. If I ever had a complacent Christianity, it is long gone. And then we read that Muslim youth who convert to Christianity are martyred for their faith. This is serious business. I can't help but think that the enemy's time is short....

2011/4/26 23:50Profile
mama27

Re:

I am hesitant to post too much, but finally I see the Lord working in my oldest son who turns 26 today. He recently told me that he is in torment - I view that as the Holy Spirit working on his heart. Since you have been so faithful to pray, I just wanted to let you know. He is in a very wrong relationship with a woman, and I know God is using this to cause him to look at himself closely. Marrying her would bring devastating consequences in his life. We serve a big God, and a loving God - I am asking Him to intervene before it is too late. Our youngest son will be home next week. If you could please pray for the peace of the Lord to reign in our home, and that those of us who love the Lord would be Christlike in every way...Thank you so much!..God bless you all!

2011/4/29 7:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy