SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Death by Disease? Nuclear sickness?...THE PALE HORSE OF REVELATION.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

by Brothertom on 2010/12/22 21:30:21

"He does not use thánatos but loimós, which literally means "pestilence" or "disease." Once Jesus Himself weighs in, there is no argument. The pale rider brings death by disease."
[Ritenbaugh.]

Faith overcomes all things, including death by plague.In our lifetime, we will be called to deal with such a trial, encompassing Billions. We will learn about the meaning of "LAYING ON OF HANDS..", and the "GIFT OF HEALING",

.....AND THE CHURCH WILL BE THE only ANSWER FOR A SUFFERING AND CONFUSED WORLD.

<><><>

AMEN to that;but it's wondered. . .well, guess that will be kept unsaid.

AMEN!

It is hoped your response was in regards to the post from here defining thanatos?

hat word is usually used as an adjective or verb.
Here it is a noun, as the comment above of Rittenbaugh's indirectly allude.

The more the 4 horsemen are studied, it appears that the horsemen themselves represent the end result, and what happens in the description surrounding them is cumulative and progressive.

?????,

gregg

2010/12/23 9:43

God Judges, and in the end he commands the Horse. It's God's devil.

"The more the 4 horsemen are studied, it appears that the horsemen themselves represent the end result, and what happens in the description surrounding them is cumulative and progressive." ................Planetheus [Gregg]

Yes. Logically, the Horsemen are not stuck in time, like statues in the square, but are riding through time. The White horse is described as the "Rider rode out" to conquer. Obviously denoting movement, traveling as he rides.

This can only be time, and surely time is progressive, and the event must begin at some time....thereby depicting "progressive".

1.]I believe that The white horse is Mohammedanism, or Islam, that began with the Muslim prophet in the mid 7th century.

2.]I believe that the Red Horse is Communism, that began it's ride at the beginning of the 19th century at the bloody guillotines of France as the Monarchy was laid to rest, morphing through Engels and Marx to Stalin and Mao...RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 100 MILLION LIVES LOST AS THEY SLAYED THEIR OWN COUNTRYMEN FOR POWER.[more than all wars in two centuries..]

3.]The black horse is connected to One World New age government, and Ecumenism; where every faith leads to God. It also has immense political sway, affecting Nations. It is embedded in the concept of "We are the World..", and far left leanings like Greenpeace and "Global Warming".

I'm not sure when this began, but you do not hear a lot about it before 1800.

4.] The pale horse , as described in this article, is DEATH Riding on Disease, coupled with War..[he also has a sword..], and whatever the "Wild Beasts" are that help kill 2 BILLION folks.[That,s SIX Americas].....[ I speculate , though somewhat by faith. Only God holds the complete judgment video.]

We must remember that these are GOD'S judgments, His Horses and Riders, at HIS bequest, carrying out HIS Will and DESIRE. This is simply a picture of how the Lord of Hosts..[JESUS!] has chosen to judge a hateful and rebellious World showing His anger and Power.

There are no real horses and riders. These are MOVEMENTS, and each of them is but a prophetic description to the mere mortal so that when these things occur, we will know, and be encouraged to ENDURE, as we trust that God is behind it all.

In the end, Satan's plan, as I see it, is a CONVERGENCE. A coming together of the spirit of anti-Christ to set up his throne within all mankind.

[He was obsessed with this Original Sin from the beginning, and yet....and will be..until the return of Jesus. "Can a leopard change his spots?"]

It's God's devil, and Jesus gave him power over every nation, tribe and tongue....to test those upon the Earth.
Out of the "Tribulation"...where most of this converges, there will arise great faith, and great purity...for

THE BRIDE HAS MADE HERSELF READY. The Father will also have His convergence, of every saint from Adam on...all the Old World, and the redeemed from Israel and Moses!!! and every true born again believer in the Lord Jesus....even to those who call upon His name!

Then the Four Horsemen shall be remembered no more; neither shall any of the "Former Things."

2010/12/23 10:59

Re: God Judges, and in the end he commands the Horse. It's God's devil.

4.] The pale horse , as described in this article, is DEATH Riding on Disease, coupled with War..[he also has a sword..], and whatever the "Wild Beasts" are that help kill 2 BILLION folks.[That,s SIX Americas].....[ I speculate , though somewhat by faith. Only God holds the complete judgment video.]...BT..

I got to thinking about "The Wild beasts" that kill following the "Pale Horse", and thought of the Black Plague that decimated Europe....Hantavirus.

Mice and rats; Wild beasts. Also some suspect that AIDS originated in Africa with monkey blood...., and there is the Avian Flu..[birds] and the Swine flu. All wild animals...

2010/12/24 4:15

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy