SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Sermons | About

Free Conference Call Meeting
FREE Secret Underground Church Conference Call - April 18th (6 hours)

Login

Nickname

Password

Main Menu
· Home
· About Us
· Audio Sermons
    by Speaker
    by Topic
    by Scripture
    by Podcast
· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : New Billy Graham Interview Video

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 New Billy Graham Interview Video

Saints,

It is sad to see so many accusatory videos on youtube about this great man of God. He got very sick and was interviewed in a magazine and they "re-changed" his words to make it seem he was believing universalism and that Christ was not the only way. This is not what this dear saint believes, God has seemingly revived him and his health seems much better. I believe he is going to preach his last message again.

Rev. Billy Graham 'On the Record,'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TwUzJ_TOe8

"We out-thought the Lord here in America. We told His Spirit that we can do it all in our own cleverness or we told Him that He could not work that way anymore. Either way, we seem to have lost Him here in America. He took His fire to China." - anonymous

2010/12/20 23:52Profile
Know-Him

Re: New Billy Graham Interview Video

Thank you very much for posting this. I would encourage everyone to put aside their preconceptions and listen to the words of an elderly man who has had a life time of worldwide minstry. I think you will be blessed as you listen to what he wishes he had done differently and his advice to young preachers today.

2010/12/21 5:24Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: New Billy Graham Interview Video

I enjoyed listening to this interview.

I also checked out a couple other videos ... Anne Lotz, Billy Graham's oldest daughter talks about her book "Magnificent Obsession". The video "What to Learn from Abraham" by Anne Lotz is worthwhile to listen to. I would encourage all to give it a listen. The lesson she learned from the life of Abraham is the same conclusion I have come to from studying Bible History.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

“If you wish to know God, you must know His Word. If you wish to perceive His power, you must see how He works by His Word. If you wish to know His purpose before it comes to pass, you can only discover it by His Word.” (Charles Spurgeon)

2010/12/21 8:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

There have been alot of videos circulating youtube from John MacArthur etc stating that billy graham is claiming there are more ways then Jesus Christ to go to heaven. These were un-founded and I heard that John MacArthur has withrawn and recanted his statements. But sadly the damage is done and 10,000's especially in the reformed circles feel that billy graham is a heretic. Sadly that is not true at all.

"We out-thought the Lord here in America. We told His Spirit that we can do it all in our own cleverness or we told Him that He could not work that way anymore. Either way, we seem to have lost Him here in America. He took His fire to China." - anonymous

2010/12/21 12:01Profile

1997 INTERVIEW WITH GRAHAM, WORD FOR WORD. YOU DECIDE.

Billy Graham Believes Catholic Doctrine of Salvation Without Bible, Gospel, or Name of Christ

by Robert E. Kofahl, Ph.D

Television interview of Billy Graham by Robert Schuller. Part 1, an approximately 7-minute-long broadcast in Southern California on Saturday,
May 31, 1997.
The following is an exact transcript* of an excerpt close to the end of this broadcast.
Schuller: Tell me, what do you think is the future of Christianity?

Graham: Well, Christianity and being a true believer--you know, I think there's the Body of Christ. This comes from all the Christian groups around the world, outside the Christian groups. I think everybody that loves Christ, or knows Christ,
.....!!!whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the Body of Christ. !!!!

And I don't think that we're going to see a great sweeping revival, that will turn the whole world to Christ at any time. I think James answered that, the Apostle James in the first council in Jerusalem, when he said that God's purpose for this age is to call out a people for His name. And that's what God is doing today,

!!!! He's calling people out of the world for His name, whether they come from the Muslim world, or the Buddhist world, or the Christian world or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ because they've been called by God.!!!!["NO REPENTANCE, OR FAITH IN THE BLOOD.]!

!!!!!!!!! "They may not even know the name of Jesus but they know in their hearts that they need something that they don't have, and they turn to the only light that they have, and I think that they are saved, and that they're going to be with us in heaven." [THIS IS PAGAN!]

Schuller: What, what I hear you saying that it's possible for Jesus Christ to come into human hearts and soul and life, even if they've been born in darkness and have never had exposure to the Bible. Is that a correct interpretation of what you're saying?..[WOW!]

Graham: Yes, it is, because I believe that. I've met people in various parts of the world in tribal situations, that they have never seen a Bible or heard about a Bible, and never heard of Jesus, but they've believed in their hearts that there was a God, and....

!!!! they've tried to live a life that was quite apart from the surrounding community in which they lived.!!!

Schuller: [R. S. trips over his tongue for a moment, his face beaming, then says] I'm so thrilled to hear you say this. There's a wideness in God's mercy.

Graham: There is. There definitely is.

Television interview of Dr. Graham by Dr. Schuller continued: Part II was broadcast on Sunday, June 8. The following is an accurate transcription of a segment.*
Schuller: You knew ... Fulton Sheen. You knew these men. Your comments on both of these men [Fulton Sheen and Norman V. Peale].

Graham: The primary way of communicating is to live the life, let people see that you're living what you proclaim.... [comments on his friendship and conversations with Fulton Sheen] I lost a very dear friend, and since that time, the whole relationship between me and my work, and you and your work, and the Roman Catholic Church has changed.

"They [THE VATICAN] open their arms to welcome us and we have the support of the Catholic Church almost everywhere we go. And I think that we must come to the place where we keep our eyes on Jesus Christ, not on what denomination or what church or what group we belong to."

Some Protestants were sent to modernist churches. Roman Catholics were directed back to the priest of the Roman church nearest to their home address. This policy of cooperation with the Roman Church continues to this day.

If Billy Graham were to preach this biblical and complete doctrine of salvation, he would at once lose the support of the Roman Catholic leaders. Multitudes of Roman Catholics would be warned and frightened from attending Billy Graham meetings.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The doctrine that Dr. Graham expressed to Dr. Schuller is exactly what the Pope and the Ecumenical Institute in Rome have been teaching for years. This is the idea that any pagan, practicing idolatrous worship, having no slightest knowledge of the Bible, the gospel of grace, or the Person and name and redeeming work of Jesus Christ-if he is a "good person" and if he is sincere in whatever he may believe-is automatically "redeemed by the blood of Christ."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association was the primary force for the founding of the Lausanne World Evangelism Conferences back in the 1980s. Especially in recent years these conferences have called on all churches, including the modernist ecumenical churches of the World Council of Churches and the Roman Catholic Church to cooperate with the evangelical churches in evangelizing the world for Christ.

At Amsterdam '86, billed as a "school for evangelists" and sponsored by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Graham revealed his ecumenical, inclusivist approach to worldwide evangelism.

"Evangelism is about the only word we can unite on. ... Our methods would be different and there would be debates over even the message sometimes, but there is no debate over the fact that we need to evangelize. ...

I think there is an ecumenicity here that cannot [be gotten] under any other umbrella." Therefore, he averred, all the churches must be willing to disagree even on the question of what the Christian message to the world is.

More recently, in the spring of 1994, a group of both evangelical and Roman Catholic leaders signed a document called "Evangelicals and Catholics Together" (ECT).

This document asserts that there is one Church (including both Protestant and Roman churches), that, therefore, they must work together in evangelizing the world for Christ, and agree that there will be no sheep-stealing, that is, proselytizing of members of one church to depart and join another church.

ECT dismayed multitudes of Christians and elicited vigorous criticism from many Christian circles.

There can be little question that Dr. Billy Graham during almost forty years laid the major foundation for ECT.

May God forbid and warn His people!

* Robert E. Kofahl, Ph.D., and the Rev. Harold L. Webb certify the accuracy of the transcripts from Parts I and II, respectively, of the televised interview of Dr. Billy Graham by Dr. Robert Schuller.

2010/12/21 15:34
Oracio

Long Beach CA USA

Re: 1997 INTERVIEW WITH GRAHAM, WORD FOR WORD. YOU DECIDE.

I saw the first interview by Schuller and it seemed pretty clear to me as well. What are we going to do with these statements from Graham? Some say that he is getting old and doesn't really know what he is saying anymore. Hmmmm, I don't know about that.

2010/12/21 16:13Profile
Rev__Enue

Toronto

Re:

Thank you God for the millions of people that have been led to Jesus Christ
as a result of Billy Grahams ministry.

2010/12/21 16:21Profile
Oracio

Long Beach CA USA

Re:

Christians who regard the exclusivity of Christ as a non-essential only confirm the recent reports on statistics in churches and reveal their apostate heart.

Many of us realize that heretics like Benny Hinn and such have also been used to save souls in their meetings/crusades, yet we do not endorse them or thank the Lord for them simply because they are sometimes used to save souls.

One more thing regarding Billy Graham; statistics have shown that the vast majority of those who went forward during a crusade fell away shortly afterward. Why is that? Many believers are convinced that it is majorly due to the method of using emotional hype and manipulation to invite people to come forward to receive Christ, as well as the watered-down message that is preached at times.

I know I am being critical but please brethren, lets wake up and see these things for what they really are behind all the hype. Lets not fool ourselves with these instant outward appearances anymore. If these crusades truly produced all the fruit they claim why is the Church in such a sad state still with so many false converts and why is this nation still in deep spiritual darkness?

2010/12/21 17:40Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re:

good interview.don't know about all that universalism thing,but i praise God for this man's answers to those questions.Totally Christ-centered.He wishes he prayed more,studied more,spent more time with God just worshipping Him,telling Him how much he loves Him.Thanks for sharing.i find it very encouraging.

2010/12/21 17:51Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Billy Graham is 92 and, in the first interview in several years (with Fox News' Greta Van Susteren), he shares his biggest regret.

When asked if he had any regrets in life, or what he would do differently if he had the opportunity to live his life over, Graham replied: "I would study more. I would pray more, travel less, take less speaking engagements. I took too many of them in too many places around the world. If I had it to do over again, I'd spend more time in meditation and prayer and just telling the Lord how much I love Him and adore Him and [am] looking forward the time we're going to spend together for eternity."

His advice to young preachers? "Spend more time in study and prayer. That's the secret of successful evangelism," he said. "If you neglect that, you've neglected the very heart of God's call to you."

2010/12/29 13:40Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy