SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,Bill Hybels,their sermon can download in china evangelism web

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Solomon101

America's Heartand

Re: Protect the young and innocent, and the naive...by...

UNBELIEVABLE...

I informed someone that there was NO WAY UNDER THE SUN that "Brothertom" could let a thread rest for even a page or two if the opportunity was there to bash someone. And sure enough... as if right on que he comes out and attacks.

Interesting that he never even answered Rainmans question. That has been the pattern I have observed being engaged in....from the first day I ever read the forums.

BrotherTom- I have an idea..rather than just attacking Joyce Meyer, IHOP..or whoever you are feeling morally superior over today why don't you actually produce something that shows that you are the one actually in the right. You know...kind of like those who attacked Moses and Aaron...so God supernaturally brings about the rod of Aaron that budded to show who had His approval.

My old grandmother used to say that the proof is in the pudding. She also used to say that if one person attacked another they should either, "put up or shut up". So... where are your miracles? I ask again..where are they..or do you simply have words to attack with no proof of God's approval? You take Paul's words GROSSLY out of context and apply them to the purpose of attacking people at your disposal. Please do not be so lame as to claim you have authority from the Word. You clearly do not. You can not take what you want from the Word and wield it carelessly, wrecklessly, and so inaccurately. God does not approve of it.

Well since you claim to have the authority then do as Paul did..strike Joyce Meyer, IHOP,..or whoever you are playing Pharisee over today, blind. Put up or shut up is what grandmother would have said.

If in fact you believe that folks are being deceived then by all means put forth a demonstation of power to verify yourself. Paul said that his preaching was not in enticing words of mans wisdom BUT IN A DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRITS POWER SO THAT YOUR FAITH MIGHT NOT REST ON THE WISDOM OF MEN BUT ON THE POWER OF GOD!

1 Cor 2:4-5 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. KJV

Well...if you truly believe folks are so deceived then the responsibility solidly rests on your doorstep. If you would simply live a life of power and demonstration then they would not follow after those whom you believe to be false teachers. If they are believing in false teachers then it is your fault for not demonstrating a true power of the Holy Spirit..to busy misconstrueing scriptures and attacking those who believe in the blood, cross, and power of Jesus it seems.

Your "discernment" on these endless attacking posts does nothing but sow strife and division in the body of Christ. I feel it safe to say that there are now gouges, wounds, and trauma in Jesus body...wounds, and trama that were not put there by Roman soldiers.

Before you get all bent out of shape recall this...I see somewhere around 20 pages of attacks on various believers in Jesus by you BrotherTom...is it a big deal if a brother takes a post to defend them?

How about you quit posting useless attacks and you actually go out and demonstrate the power of the living Christ by building folks up, healing the sick, etc. You will find that if you demonstrate that instead of simply attacking others..falsely and with grossly misapplied scripture...then you might turn others to Jesus and away from falsehood if and when they are actually in it. As it is you are often being a false accuser of the bretheren. STOP IT!

Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see the next thread be about IHOP. BrotherTom that would give you a chance to cut/paste another 3 pages of irrelevant and erroneous attacks on them. Oh goody! Another thread of bashing to look forward to!

Light the torches, get the pitchforks, let loose the dogs..let the witch hunt begin! (read sarcasm)

I apologize if I have offended anyone with this post. However, pages and pages of attacks on believers in Jesus is unacceptable. Please allow a person to defend them for a moment..I would defend any other believers as well..you included BrotherTom.

In the words of Jimminy Cricket, "After all..enough is enough".

2010/12/21 16:00Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Quote:
I apologize if I have offended anyone with this post.

hmm...?

2010/12/21 17:20Profile
angela_888

response to you

I came across your post stating "Why is Joyce Meyer a false prophet? I sensed i should reply to you.

I am in no position to judge her, however it is what they teach the multidudes through fine sounding arguments that prevents the advancement of God's Kingdom.

For example i have often heard her telling her crowds that some christians are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good. This is error because the Bible in Colossians 3:2 tells us to "Set your minds on things above, not earthly things.

It is only by setting your mind on things above and truly having an eternal perspective towards people and situations that you can be truly effective as a christian.

But this kind of teaching minimizes the power christians ought to walk in.

2010/12/27 13:53Profile
cryinthenite

Re:

Wolves is right.I pray there filthy money dries up.

2010/12/27 14:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Again I would ask that we please do not attack names on these forums. It is not profitable. It is good for that brother from China to share a testimony that he feels there are better teachers to listen to but to slander their names and not have concern or compassion is wrong.

I know Good people who work with these organisations and through they are not focusing always on the best they are still precious in God's sight. May we as the one brother said put our practice where our profession is!

What things are you doing for the Lord? The big problem is people say don't support these ministries and many of those people never give barely to good ministries. May we fund and fuel a better gospel by our prayers, support and loving all men.

I am locking this thread.

2010/12/27 15:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy