SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for elderly women at my work

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Prayer for elderly women at my work

If you want you can keep all the elderly at my work in prayer many are lonely and sick. My work is called Paradise Park, if you want to pray for the workers to and their salvation along with the elderly that would be great. Their is a christian lady that is named June such a sweet lady, but she doesn't have the money for a hearing aid. Can you please pray that God would open the door for that or heal her hearing condition. I sometimes have to preach really loud well you have to talk loud just for her to hear. I feel real bad for her.

2010/12/18 0:57Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Prayer for elderly women at my work

I have prayed and I believe the Lord will answer; not b/c I prayed but b/c of your heart.

God bless you,
lisa

2010/12/18 2:06Profile
mguldner

Kansas

I will be praying, and thank you for the reminder that there are many more people that stay at rest homes and nursing homes that have no one visit them even this time of year.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/12/18 2:41Profile
Nellie

Father,there is so much need at the Nursing Homes.
Please minister to them, and send forth laborers into this field of Ministry.You are able.
Bless the person who posted this request. In Jesus Name.

2010/12/18 10:54Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Yes, Lord. Send us Lord. Lay it upon the hearts of those who love You dear Lord to go forth and minister Your love to these who have lived out their days and feel forgotten. Send us Lord to the prisons, to the streets, to the nursing homes to the youth on the streets O Lord. Holy Spirit I pray you wont stop tugging at our hearts until we are going to the hurting, the lost with Your love Lord.

Bless the person who goes to share Your love and open up the ears of this woman to hear what You have to say to her.

We love You Lord and know when we do it to the least of these we are doing it to You Lord. Be glorified Lord. Be glorified. In Jesus powerful Name.

2010/12/18 11:55Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I actually got her a gift today for christmas it was a Matthew Henry Study Bible with much of his commentary on almost every verse. She had a hard time understanding things at times and really does not have much christian material so I have been trying to give her as much as possible. She also hasn't gone to her home church in a long time so because the Lord has blessed me with much material I gave her some. With the rest of the elderly their many are lonely and some with dementia and memory problems they are such desperate need of prayer. Many have heard me preach their the gospel and I still haven't seen them changed at least yet, so if you can pray for them all. I really believe the Lord can deliver some of them from their diseases and many other things. We just got new ownership this past week so their could be changes if you want pray for the workers and the business itself. God bless you all for your great concern for them Love you in Christ John

2010/12/19 1:54Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i am an old independent cuss who is not independent anymore.it sometimes is hard to minister to me because i lived for 70 years without needing any help.i thank God that i have a guy who is Godly enough where i live to put up with me and help me. please help old people even if it is hard to do for we need the help. thank you all who will go out of your way to open a door or help carry groceries.jimp

2010/12/19 3:03Profile

Re:

Jim said: "please help old people even if it is hard to do for we need the help. thank you all who will go out of your way to open a door or help carry groceries."

Praise GOD! This was next to turn over to page 2. I was sitting here for a while just praying over all these request threads on this section of the forum and here was this post. It sure does put tears in the eyes.

Amen Jim. Amen!

2011/1/3 15:50
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

The old lady June today wanted to take a look at my Macarthur Esv study Bible that she had looked at before, I had recently just bought her Matthew Henry KJv study Bible as a gift, but she wanted to read this. She really likes the info on the study bible from Macarthur so I asked her if she wanted to trade Bibles and she wanted to badly. So we did, the crazy thing is that I asked God the day I got the Macarthur Study Bible that if the Lord wanted me to give it away to someone that I would if he made it clear. Well June told me that for the past 2 weeks she had thought about trading Bibles with me since the last time I asked her, I knew this was a sign from the Lord. I am just happy to bless her and help her, just hope she gets hearing aids soon.

2011/1/4 2:18Profile

Re:

Such a Blessing John. So encouraging to see the things that you've been up to this year.

LORD continue to Bless you in all. Amen

2011/1/4 11:25

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy