SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : REJOICE-OR GRUMBLE A.W. Tozer Devotional 12.14

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

REJOICE-OR GRUMBLE A.W. Tozer Devotional 12.14

REJOICE-OR GRUMBLE Daily
I think all of us meet Christian men and women who always seem to look on the gloomy side and are never able to do anything with life's problems but grumble about them! I meet them often and when I do, I wonder: "Can these people be reading and trusting the same Bible I have been reading?" The Apostle Peter wrote to the tempted, suffering and persecuted believers in his day and noted with thanksgiving that they could rejoice because they counted God's promises and provisions greater than their trials! We do live in a sinful and imperfect world, and as believers in Christ we acknowledge that perfection is a relative thing now-and God has not really completed a thing with us, as yet! Peter testified that the persecuted and suffering Christians of his day were looking, in faith, to a future state of things immeasurably better than that which they knew, and that state of things would be perfect and complete!

2010/12/14 12:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy