SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What's it going to take?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

What's it going to take?

What's it going to take for all of Christianity to finally come together to be the Bride of the Lamb that we are called to be? Surely all of the splintered factions will never do.

What is it going to take before we stop judging each other and start praying for each other with a spirit of humility, brotherly love and kindness? Are we so set in our ways not to care if our brother or sister perishes? Have we become so complacent and indifferent to not care and to be callous? Where is the Spirit of God in this?

What is it going to take for truth to finally prevail over lies and doctrines of devils? What is going to take for the harlot to finally leave the Church? What is it going to take for dead lifeless religion, who claims the name of Jesus Christ all to themselves, to finally stop saying they are Christians? What is it going to take for men and women of God to become zealous for the things of God, and to love Him above all else in this life, are we not called to this? WHY GIVE LIP SERVICE IF OUR HEARTS ARE FAR FROM HIM?

What is it going to take for the Holy Ghost to prevail in the hearts of men and women? Where is the power of God in us conforming us into the image of Jesus Christ? Why is Christianity failing in the grace of God? Has an enemy come in the night and done this?

Judgement comes to Christianity, not for punishment, but for our good, and for mercy and for His names sake, and because He loves us.

2010/12/12 0:11Profile

Re: What's it going to take?

All out persecution brother, all out persecution.....brother Frank

2010/12/12 0:28
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Re: What's it going to take?

Oh Christianity, the Spirit of the Lord says: Why have you turned away you wicked, from doing righteousness to become evil, and to take so lightly that which I have called you to.

You once walked so perfectly hand in hand with me, and I extolled you, and I loved you, and revealed myself to you...what did hinder you so, so that you sinned against me a terrible sin, and have become complacent and worthless and lazy, and worldly, full of sin and strife?

You eat much, but you are not satisfied, you have gained much in earthly possessions and are rich, but you are very poor in faith, but you -- you have not been steadfast, nor have you done the commandments of the Lord, but you have turned away and have not walked in my ways, but have walked in the ways of this world, instead of the ways of the Lord your God.

Humble yourselves, therefore, into the mighty hands of God, and return to me says the Lord, and I will heal your broken heart (that was perfect before me, but now is broken), and I will forgive you for your backslidings and for your sins. Return to me oh wayward ones, and repent, and I will bless you with my Holy Spirit, that you should walk in my ways. Walk with me now and repent of your sins, and be holy, for I am holy says the Lord.

~~~

Grant us repentance oh God, and remember us according to your mercy, and forgive us for our sins and for our backsliding, and remember them no more; wash us and we will be clean. Allow us the foundation of repentance, and allow us a broken and contrite and humble spirit within us...so that we may repent, so that we may return to you Oh Lord, fully with a pure heart, and with clean and undeflied and holy hands. Grant to us, oh Lord, the gift of your Holy Spirit, and purify us from the world. Through Jesus Christ our Lord - Amen.

2010/12/12 0:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy