Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Acts 5:1-11

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Lesserlight

Re:

Quote:
Revival or drought are the marks of God's hand upon each generation. How are we to judge the time we live in?

God is a reciprocating God and is glorified through the actions of the saints. If He is not showing up the fault lies with the people and not because God just decided to take a break

Sin is what separates God from man and the Spirit of the Lord is continually looking for those whose heart is right so He can appear for on their behalf.

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

If God is not appearing then He is not being looked for in truth by ones whose heart is right

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Blessings

Doug

2010/12/26 22:03Profile
rookie

Re:

Quote:
God is a reciprocating God and is glorified through the actions of the saints. If He is not showing up the fault lies with the people and not because God just decided to take a break

Yes....

God has seached to and fro and has found people in China and India who will hear His voice...

In Christ
Jeff

2010/12/28 14:46Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Was God searching to and fro when He came to Paul, knocked him of his horse, spoke to him out of heaven, blinded the troops with him as he was going to capture and kill more Christians, with the blood of The body of Christ on his hands. Then blinded Paul and sent him to the one God had already prepared to receive Paul and give him his Job description unto the Gentiles the Body of Christ His Church.

I think Jesus knew exactly where Paul was and chose him to do The Work of Christ to the Gentiles and reveal the mystery to all who would hear that God had given eyes to see and ears to hear, both Jew and Gentile.

Romans 1:1-6 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

Paul knew those who would hear would be sent to him that they might learn Christ; Acts 28:28-31 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves. And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

It is, has been and always be God who does the work;
Colossians 1:28-29 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.

This is our works, "Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily."

In Christ: By God's Seed Jesus Christ in me, knowing exactly where I was and where I am.

Phillip

2010/12/29 14:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy