SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : dreams

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

dreams

I tried to search for the topic of dreams on our search engine, but found none. I have spiritual dreams quite often. I know Chanin said she had one the other day about a magazine with a big O on the front. I had a dream last night and I know it was spiritual, not just bad pizza ;-).(That was for you, Mikey). Here's my dream:
I was riding a big black horse. In my dream, I knew he was a young stallion. I had ridden him many times before, but this time, I was in a hurry, and I forgot to put the bridle on him. I was going someplace we had gone many times before, so I thought, perhaps we could get there without the bridle. You know, I trusted that perhaps, by chance, he might actually take the old familiar route. Anyway, I was already on him before I realized he didn't have on a bridle, so all I could do was hold on and give him voice commands, like "Whoa". He did actually take off towards my destination and, only once, did he make a wrong turn. I was able to get him turned around and headed in the right direction. Then, he started running and I was just holding on for dear life. He did slow down just a bit when I yelled, "Whoa", but only enough for me to keep from falling off. I was bouncing around on his back like a rag doll.

Anyone know what this means?

2004/11/8 6:30Profile
Spitfire

Re: dreams

I just want to say one more thing. I think the way I felt in the dream, is how I feel about my course that I'm on right now. I'm really going somewhere, but I'm definetly not in the driver's seat.

2004/11/8 6:33Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy