SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Communication With God by Hans Peter Royer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Communication With God by Hans Peter Royer

Yesterday I listened to this sermon here on SI. I know nothing about this man other then what I heard via the sermon he preached.

He talks about communication, what it does: shares information, tries to manipulate others and then there is intimacy between the persons involved.

When I started listening to this sermon I was getting bored and felt like knocking off and go listen to something else, but something kept me from doing so and am I glad I did.

Some ideas were briefly discussed: why should one share info with God when he already knows everything? Why should one ask God to do something when He is in control anyhow?

This leaves only one thing and that is intimacy - between you and God. How is this accomplished? How does one arrive at that point? and what does it look like?

This is what I have been mulling about ever since I listened to it yesterday...I would encourage all to give it a listen and see how it challenges you...

I have thoughts on this subject but do not want to ruin it for others who should listen to it...you may learn something that I missed.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2010/12/6 23:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy