SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A. W. Tozer Quotes

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Madefree

Alabama

A. W. Tozer Quotes

“God said to him simply, "I am thy part and thine inheritance," and by those words made him richer than all his brethren, richer than all the kings and rajas who have ever lived in the world.”
- A. W. Tozer : The Pursuit of God

“A word is a medium by which thoughts are expressed, and the application of the term to the Eternal Son leads us to believe that self-expression is inherent in the Godhead, that God is forever seeking to speak Himself out to His creation. The whole Bible supports the idea. God is speaking. Not God spoke, but God is speaking. He is by His nature continuously articulate. He fills the world with
His speaking Voice.” - A. W. Tozer

2010/12/5 22:54Profile
Madefree

Alabama

Re: A. W. Tozer Quotes

"Looking at what John wrote, I wonder how so many present - day Christians can consider an hour of worship Sunday morning as adequate adoration of the holy God who created them and then redeemed them back to Himself…" - A. W. Tozer

2010/12/6 13:01Profile
Madefree

Alabama

Re:

I can safely say, on the authority of all that is revealed in the Word of God, that any man or woman on this earth who is bored and turned off by worship is not ready for heaven. (Whatever Happened to Worship? 13)

2010/12/6 13:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy