Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I did not properly introduce myself

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
humblescene

New York City

I did not properly introduce myself

Hello all. I'm very excited to fellowship with you all. I'm a member now for about a day.

I am finally understanding how this forum works. It's broken up in categories.

I was very excited to jump into this fellowship and rejoice with you all about our Jesus. I started this venture yesterday with pure intentions to pass on some thoughts that have helped me.

I just want to thank the moderators and brothers and sisters whom I chatted with this past day and a half. Thank you for your patience and forgiveness. I did'nt fully understand the rules on what topics to speak on here. Please know this though it might sound like I'm defending myself I just want to communicate, I just wanted to share something encouraging. I am very sorry to offend. Again thank you for your guidance through the way sermon index works. I am still very excited to be here. Much love His servant. For those who might be interested, here is a very short version of my testimony.

I thank God for His mercy and grace. In my despair growing up in nyc. I walked in the doors of time square church. I experienced revival the moment I walked in the building. His holiness was so crippling. I was healed from mental psycho thoughts. I was delivered from drugs, crime, alcahol, etc. All in one breath taking moment in the presense of Christ. I left in love with Jesus.

That was 11 years ago. I still can't get Christ out of my head. amen.

2010/12/4 2:15Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: I did not properly introduce myself

Welcome!

Don't worry to much about the mistakes or misunderstandings those things pass with time. :)

There is a thread that is good to read it contains forum rules linked below.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=27354&forum=13&0

Jesus is so awesome! and I am glad we now have yet another follower to fellowship with!

2010/12/4 2:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy