SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Drained (prayer request)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Drained (prayer request)

Hello brothers and sisters here lately I feel very tired and just physically drained. I would just like ask for some prayer concerning this. I don't really know if I get adaquete sleep but I find that I feel tired often. Being tired like this also effects my devotions and prayer life because often my eyes are tired and I start falling asleep. Also when I feel this way I have very little desire to read because my concentration is off. Well if the Lord should led you please pray for me.

All prayers or even advise is apprecaited

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/12/3 22:03Profile
MaryJane

Re: Drained (prayer request)

I will be in prayer for you. I don't have any
Advice but I have felt this exact same way
from time to time.

God bless
Maryjane

2010/12/3 22:45Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Hey Matthew,
I will be in prayer as well. Didn't you just leave your church? This may or may not have something to do with it. Big changes tend to leave me exhausted.

2010/12/3 22:47Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thanks for your prayers, and I have thought of this as well, Leaving may have had more of an effect on me than I realized. I plan on talking with my mom about the tiredness because she is a nurse and she might know something medically it might be. There was a suggestion to get my blood sugar checked for diabeties which is very well a possibility since it runs deep in my family.

Prehaps a daily vitamin might help but I have never been real keen on taking them. I do take great joy in my tiredness because there will be rest of the weary in Christ Jesus :)

2010/12/3 22:55Profile
CeaseNot

praying for you brother

2010/12/3 22:58Profile

Re:

Praying yes...

Advice?

If i don't from the moment i arise lose me and get clothed in His righteousness, it's a struggle from the git-go.

See Jn. 17.17

God wil see to it that you are capable for whatever is coming your way when you have been set aside for him.

Lk. 9.22-24

Follow in His footsteps.

The scriptures have always made for more than enough time and energy to get through each day and then some. i don't know about others, but my own experience is when these first things are first, life becomes vibrant.

Mt. 6.33,

g

2010/12/3 23:18

If your anything like me brother, you need an afternoon nap. About 1 hour of sleep right after supper outta fix you up.

Take a look at what your eating. If your not eating your greens, and grain breads, your starving your body and causing it to go in distress mode.

All the prayer in the world won't help, if you don't rest and eat well.

2010/12/3 23:26
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

:) I would love an afternoon nap but I have two little ones that like to refuse naptime. Usually when they nap I get to nap but here lately they are being stubborn (they get that from their mother ;).

2010/12/3 23:28Profile

Re:

Then we will pray that they nap more often.

2010/12/3 23:31

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy