Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
seekthelost

Huntsville. TX

hello

I have downloaded and been enriched by stuff off this site for a little while now... figured I'd sign up for the forum thingy. :-) . I like to talk about what I'm reading if anyone ever wants to do that... like to read Tozer, Schaeffer, Lewis, Zacharias, Chambers and Ravenhill.

2004/11/7 10:14Profile
Spitfire

Re: hello

Welcome Seekthelost. There is much discussion here on books and speakers. Just go to that particular forum and have at it! We definitely love to talk. May God bless you in your quest for truth. Let us know if you have question, need help...etc. Love, Dian.

2004/11/7 11:31Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I like to talk about what I'm reading if anyone ever wants to do that... like to read Tozer, Schaeffer, Lewis, Zacharias, Chambers and Ravenhill.

Bless you brother welcome to SermonIndex and I am glad you are being blessed by the materials offered. I hope you can be encouraged by the online fellowship and seek more of Christ in your life. If you haven't already check out this audio sermon: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2004/11/7 16:40Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: hello

Hey seekingthelost;
Welcome yes much to look at and to listen too. and many good people too share with here at S/I. Be blesses

2004/11/7 21:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy