· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : ( Run by Carter Conlon sermon jam 4 mins)Response to Shocking video on IHOP, John Crowder, Joyner.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
humblescene

New York City

( Run by Carter Conlon sermon jam 4 mins)Response to Shocking video on IHOP, John Crowder, Joyner.

I thank God for His mercy and grace. In my despair growing up in nyc. I walked in the doors of time square church. I experienced revival the moment I walked in the building. His holiness was so crippling. I was healed from mental psycho thoughts. I was delivered from drugs, crime, alcahol, etc. All in one breath taking moment in the presense of Christ. I left in love with Jesus.

That was 11 years ago. I still can't get Christ out of my head. amen.

I was a part of Time Square Church when this message was preached. Below is a short sermon jam of it. This is in response to the shocking video many of us saw on another post.

God is good. Pray for our brothers and sisters stuck in this muddy whole. Lets scream with love and give them our tender hands of mercy. Run brothers and sisters. Here is our hands.

Lets put the stones down. Like Carter Conlon once said " stop pointing the boney finger and start giving a tender hand"
Help us Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A6lWl_XzKA

2010/12/2 13:39Profile
DesertRose

Boston.MA

Re: ( Run by Carter Conlon sermon jam 4 mins)Response to Shocking video on IHOP, John

I praise God for the glorious, miraculous work He has done in your life.It takes just a moment with Jesus to bring healing from years of pain and brokenness.Bless you dear one for your tender heart. You have brought encouragement to my heart by your testimony.
Thank you too for the video.

2010/12/2 15:53Profile

Re: ( Run by Carter Conlon sermon jam 4 mins)Response to Shocking video on IHOP, John

Quote:
His holiness was so crippling. I was healed

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for sharing. It is very challenging.

2010/12/2 16:46

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy