SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Please help me find this Paris Reidhead sermon!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rojam

Denver, CO

Please help me find this Paris Reidhead sermon!

In one of his sermons, Paris Reidhead tells a story of how Tommy Titcombe first walked into the village where he started his mission in Yagba land. He talks about how he layed on a large rock and preached the gospel to the tribe, and later how the local witch doctor and some of the tribes men threatened to kill Tommy and the converts. Does anyone know what the name of that sermon was? I would love to hear it again. I literally sat and listened to all the Reidhead sermons I have and can not find it. I know I used to have it but I’m at a loss. This was one message that realy blessed me. Thanks.

2010/11/30 17:30Profile
NickJackson

Indianapolis, IN, 46259

Re: Please help me find this Paris Reidhead sermon!

I'm also looking for this whole sermon. I have an audio mp3 of just the Tommie Titcombe testimony. Did you ever find this sermon, I see no one responded in 7 years!

2017/1/30 10:08Profile
SugarRun

IA

Re:

Can be found here on Sermon Index. Topic search: Supernatural gifts.
1 Corinthians 12-15 Part two has it around minute 33. glad I came across it earlier this month.

2017/1/30 15:24Profile
NickJackson

Indianapolis, IN, 46259

Re:

Thanks Eileen! Upon review, the sermon you referenced briefly mentions Tommie Titcombe's story, but it is not the more famous account that is floating around on the internet, but clipped from a sermon. We're still working to find that sermon. Let us know if you have another sermon.

2018/10/23 21:27Profile
SugarRun

IA

Re: Tommy Ticombe story

Paris Reidhead - The Complete collection of audio recorded ...

archive.org/details/ParisReidhead-135SermonsPreachedByHim...

Paris Reidhead - All the recorded audio sermons available and preached by him - minister of great spiritual power from God! Uploaded by Peter-John Parisis

I did a search 135 sermons by Paris Reidhead to get web address but am not savvy enough to bring that web address to you. Perhaps you were aware of it this site?

2018/10/24 14:44Profile
SugarRun

IA

Re: Please help me find this Paris Reidhead sermon!

www.parisreidheadbibleteachingministries.org Perhaps his family could help find that specific message. I know I have heard that entire story also. Let us know when you find the sermon I'd like to hear it again. I'll keep it in mind also and certainly will send along the result. Eileen

2018/10/24 14:58Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

I think it could be this one. It starts at 8 minutes 18 seconds and lasts for about ten minutes.
http://ia800503.us.archive.org/9/items/SERMONINDEX_SID0602/SID0602.mp3

https://youtu.be/JqwKgrCXt0s?t=498

2018/10/24 17:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy