SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 95 Modern Theses - Thesis 8 - Scriptures in our possession

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougr777

95 Modern Theses - Thesis 8 - Scriptures in our possession

8. We take it too lightly that we have the blessing and honor of having God’s Scriptures in our possession. (Ps 119:16; Acts 13:44; Neh 8:9)

I encourage discussion about each of these thesis points as they are posted. We are posting 1 per day for the next 95 days.

The full list of Theses can be found at: http://95moderntheses.wordpress.com/

2010/11/29 10:45Profile

Re: 95 Modern Theses - Thesis 8 - Scriptures in our possession

Just finding this thread now. Seems since I've been back online this Saturday - this is mostly all I've felt in my heart and it's been emotional trying to put it into words. I know we're living in 'those days' by the reactions received, but nevertheless - all the more, Because time is short - we need to hear this #8 and devour as much of His Word as we can, because as Corrie Ten Boom & etc have said - Only His Word, that we've deposited into our spirits, will get us through whatever is coming. Nothing that is deposited into the spirit can be lost. We can lose our IQs or any other cognitive abilities, but never that which is in our spirits, by and from The Spirit.
When Satan came to Jesus with his temptations - Jesus used Only The Word of GOD against Him - as an Example to us on Spiritual warfare, as well. GOD help us.

Thank you Brother Doug.

2010/11/29 23:31
dougr777

Re:

Psalm 119:16 (King James Version)

16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

---

Acts 13:44 (King James Version)

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

---

Nehemiah 8:9 (King James Version)

9 And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said unto all the people, This day is holy unto the LORD your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law.

2010/11/30 10:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy