SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Public Confession from Krispy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re: Biological clock...

Very nice, Chris.

Psalms 119:67-68
67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

68 Thou[ art] good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.

2010/11/30 13:24

Re:

interesting thread...

2010/11/30 14:06

Re:

I have been overwhelmed by the love and forgiveness from everyone... even those who were upset with me. You have every right to be.

I think most everyone has had their say, both publicly and privately.I will keep an eye on my message box if anyone else would like to weigh in privately... or even publicly.

It is my belief that Krispy needs to die. I can not come here and speak with any authority, at least not at the present time. And I believe the moniker "Krispy" will be a reminder of negative things, and not positive to some. The last thing I want to do is bring reproach upon His name, or be a stumbling block to others.

We say we are praying for revival on this site... LET IT BEGIN WITH ME!! Let there be NOTHING between me and God! This thing I had done was standing between God and I... and now it is not. As the days proceed I am sure he will reveal other idols and sins that are between me and Him, but I assure you this has been the most difficult one to walk thru. Well over 1,200 people worldwide have read this thread... and know my sin. Thats humbling (humiliating!), believe me. But it's what needed to happen in order for true revival to happen in my soul. A moving of God.

And it was worth it to wake up this morning know it has been removed! Praise the Lord!

This will be the last post of Krispy Kritter. Perhaps we should have a mock funeral for him, or something! lol...

I'm going to retreat for awhile. I will never write on this board as "Krispy" again. Be in prayer. We will see what the future holds.

In fact I BEG you brothers and sisters to lift me up in prayer. Me and mine. Thank you thank you thank you.

I love you all.

Krispy

2010/11/30 14:10

Re: Public Confession from Krispy

Steve, I still may want to add something, but not now. I'm still chewing on it. Please don't go anonymous, because you won't be able to access your PM box.

2010/11/30 14:33

Re:

Were all liars when it comes to these forums. We hide behind a nickname. I mean really, do I look like a Snufalapagus? Every time I see your nick, it reminds me of a Crispy Crunch chocolate bar.

Some say nasty things and they end it with "Peace in Christ".

They are just lying to themselves that there is any peace in Christ with such a nasty way of rebutting an argument. Or a smiley face while telling someone off. Who are we trying to kid?

Now, I have to ask you, is your name really Steve?

And brother because the Lord has brought all this to your attention and getting your house in order, who is anyone that would dare NOT forgive you?

I have always thought you were very true blue, so forgiveness is a piece of cake.

2010/11/30 14:33

Re:

Just read the post before AlivetoGod.

Brother Steve, don't you dare trade in that nick, thats who you are here, we have come to know you on here as Krispy Kritter. There are people that have done far worse, but do they change their name, certainly not. I sometimes look for your posts on here to see if you been around commenting and I just asked the Lord the other day that I haven't seen Steve in a while, I wonder where he is at. And here you come strolling in, and I see your nick again and I am pleased to see it. You have no idea how many people look forward to seeing you come on here under that nick. People have PM'd me and basically say the same thing, and this is who we are on here. You are just as real as if you were standing here with each and everyone of us in our own homes. This is the community to which we have come together online and it's a necessity to hide behind a nick, it's highly recommended.

2010/11/30 14:45

Re:

Alive... I can only go anonymous if I ask the mods to do it, or they give me the boot. The account will remain open, I'm just not going to post. Thats a self imposed thing.

Snuf... true blue? Yes, everyone has gotten the "essence" of who I am. I manipulated certain facts to keep my identity safe, although it became sin over time. But as far as who I am as a person... I dont think anyone could fake that over a 6 year period. I am who I am. People who have been here for any length of time know me 80%. It's the 20% that was the sin... but 20% or 1%, sin is sin.

And I'm NOT advocating everyone just expose themselves on the internet, that would be stupid. But I went too far with it.

...ooops, ok, THIS will be my last post! :-) I thought those were important things to clarify.

Krispy

2010/11/30 14:46

Re:

Quote:
Brother Steve, don't you dare trade in that nick, thats who you are here, we have come to know you on here as Krispy Kritter. There are people that have done far worse, but do they change their name, certainly not. I sometimes look for your posts on here to see if you been around commenting and I just asked the Lord the other day that I haven't seen Steve in a while, I wonder where he is at. And here you come strolling in, and I see your nick again and I am pleased to see it. You have no idea how many people look forward to seeing you come on here under that nick. People have PM'd me and basically say the same thing, and this is who we are on here. You are just as real as if you were standing here with each and everyone of us in our own homes.

In the future perhaps I will take a straw poll and see if everyone is in agreement with that. :-)

Krispy

PS... THIS is the last post! lol

2010/11/30 14:54
HeartSong

Re:

Hi Krispy,

So does this mean that if I comment on the Christmas thread you won't beat me up this year? In any case, I forgive you. :)

2010/11/30 15:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy