SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Public Confession from Krispy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Public Confession from Krispy

This is a very hard thing for me to come forward and confess to the forum at large, but it is the right thing to do.

When I came to this forum 5 or 6 years ago I was paranoid (i.e. not trusting the Lord) about identity theft, internet stalkers, etc. So when I created the "Krispy" persona it was with the intention of protecting my identity. I made up certain aspects of Krispy to achieve this protection and ensuring that no one would be able to link me to Krispy. Some aspects of "Krispy's" testimony were fabricated, as well as some personal history. (i.e. was never a Marine).

Unfortunately it turned out that I am a pretty good liar. What started out as a way of protecting myself and my family ended up getting way out of control... as so often happens when we practice this sort of sin.

Although my intentions could probably be seen as "noble" or "well intentioned", the fact is that God NEVER allows for us to lie. And worse yet it demonstrated a lack of my trusting in Him to protect me. I robbed God of one of His attributes.

Another thing that happened was that I robbed myself and others on here of true fellowship. There are many I love on this forum, yet could not experience true brotherhood with them because I could not let them past the facade I had made.

And then there is a the blatant hypocrisy that resulted.

I had a heart attack several months ago and God used that to make many many changes in my life... and this was one of them. Afterwards I contacted several folks on this forum privately and discussed my heart attack etc. I made confession to only one person at that time. That was my brother in the Lord, Neil (Natan4Jesus).

But someone else on here talked to me this morning and confirmed what I believe God has been telling me. It is time to put this out there for public consumption. I am so sorry to everyone who I have deceived on this forum, no matter what my intentions may have been.

More than that, this needs to happen so that it will stop hindering my relationship with God. I want to be right with Him, and this is holding me back.

And... just for the record... everything you have gotten from "Krispy" over the past 6 yrs, or however long it's been, has been 100% me from personality to doctrine. Some of the facts of my life were changed in the wrong way to "protect the innocent", but I am who I am.

Now, it will not surprise me if I am rejected by all of you. I deserve much worse. All I can do is apologize, and beg your forgiveness. I am face down before your feet. If the moderators, or Greg, decide to ban me... so be it. I will accept that and I will understand and agree completely with their decision.

Suffice it to say that I feel completely humiliated to come to all of you, and put this before all publicly. I don't know if I'll even check back to read comments... I'm embarrassed and ashamed.

I "killed" Krispy after my heart attack. I figured the best thing to do was let him R.I.P. But God would not let it go that easily. He wants to humble and break me.

And that is why I am writing this to you all.

Krispy

2010/11/29 10:26

Re: Public Confession from Krispy

I don't know anything of your personal history, since I haven't been around for five years. But based on just what I've seen you write in the time that I have been here (short as it maybe be), I like you. So you've at least you've still got one friend here.

2010/11/29 10:33
buttermilk80

Ohio

Let those who would stand with skin, stand with skin. Let all who stand with the Living God, stand with the Living God. I will stand with those who seek His Holy will. You have my pledge by the grace of our God, even Christ Jesus.

Father, Shake the tree! May all who would live godly in Your Holy Son appear before Your Holy Throne. May all who desire to fulfill part of Your Holy will be ashamed. You are God and there is none like You!

2010/11/29 10:38Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Brother, when we come to the light we make a wonderful discovery, and I speak from experience.

The same light that exposes also covers.

"He covereth Himself with Light as with a garment."

How wonderful to hide in the Light instead of in the darkness!

The Lord bless you, brother.

AD

2010/11/29 10:39Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

Krispy

what you shared here really touched my heart. I to have been hiding behind a fake user name out of fear. I am a sister in the Lord but I have posted in such a way as to hide who I really am because I was fearful of what people would think of me and because I was afraid of letting anyone get to close. You have shown yourself to be trusting in the Lord with this public confession. I envy your courage to do so. I am ashamed and sad to say that I am not there yet but prayerfully one day soon will be.

rdg

2010/11/29 10:47Profile
buttermilk80

Ohio

Re:

Sister! If the Lord has brought you to this place, you stand on solid ground. The shame we all feel is based on our own mind. There is no fear in love made perfect! You will grow as you find yourself able. In that there is absolutely no doubt. But I assure you! If you stand in the Holy Son of God, you will stand.

Take heart. He is calling your name.

2010/11/29 10:53Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: From David Brainerd's Journal

Farewell, vain world; my soul can bid Adieu.
My Savior taught me to abandon you.
Your charms may gratify a sensual mind
But cannot please a soul for God Designed
Forbear to entice, cease then my soul to call
‘Tis fixed through grace - my God shall be my all
While He thus lets me Heavenly glories view
Your beauties fade; my heart’s no room for you.

~ David Brainerd, Journal, April 26, 1742

God bless you Krispy (and He is!),
Lisa

2010/11/29 11:05Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

What I think of when I think of Krispy:

When mentioning the towering stack of Bibles and commentaries on my night stand you said you also braved an avalanche while sleeping.

If that was the real Krispy then I am more than satisfied and have no hard feelings for the invented persona.

Kindest regards,
white stone

2010/11/29 11:10Profile

Just rejoice and embrace the truth that you have been crucified (totally killed) and buried by Christ Himself.

When he did it it was accomplished for you

Not only that but you have Jesus Christ Himself living in you.

Just relax in His love and Grace!!!

ENJOY AND CELEBRATE HIM!

2010/11/29 11:19

Re:

Quote:
When mentioning the towering stack of Bibles and commentaries on my night stand you said you also braved an avalanche while sleeping.

... if you only knew! :-)

2010/11/29 11:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy