SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : The Vomit of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
buttermilk80

Ohio

The Vomit of God

"These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see."

I have heard enough, as have you, of the dribble running down the cheeks of those who claim to represent God. By His Grace, I stand against such things.

It is utterly unwise to assume God will look the other way when we carry on in the flesh the ministry of He who is proclaimed "HOLY. HOLY. HOLY, IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY". By the wisdom given freely, I encourage you, brothers, seek the place where each word you speak is the very word of God.

He is beautiful to those who serve Him. He will be the preemient foe to those who oppose Him. Reach way down into your soul and pull up your strength to FIGHT the good fight. Are you ready to die for the name of Jesus? Prepare yourselves! It is near, even at the door.

"I will bless those who do my bidding. I will curse those who stand against me. For as was spoken, it remains. I am He who searches the hearts and minds of men. I see your ways and will exact an accounting of all of you. Be wise and seek the fullness of My ways. I am the Lord."

2010/11/29 8:44Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: The Vomit of God

If possible, when quoting scripture, could you put the reference for it please? Thanks.

I'm assuming that the last paragraph is a scripture from Revelation 2. If it isn't, could you please direct me to the reference. Thanks.

2010/11/29 9:00Profile
buttermilk80

Ohio

Re:

The last paragraph is from the Lord. If you wish a reference point it will be 11-29-2010

2010/11/29 9:02Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Thanks for nothing.

By the way, if that last paragraph was from the Lord, where is it in scripture?

I have noticed before now your blending of scripture with your own words.

So, if that's all you have, so long.

2010/11/29 9:05Profile
buttermilk80

Ohio

Re:

Such is the problem with many in this day. The Living God is counted as past history. Yes, He has spoken and His words are written down for all to read. These are living words, are they not? And they are from the Living God, are they not? I will not attempt to defend myself. God is who He is and He is not limited to paper; He is the Living God.

If what was posted in the last paragraph contains heracy, point to it. If it does not, why do men reject it? Was it not so also in His day? I will not limit the Lord to the past. Yet I will test the words spoken. When He speaks at the judgment will we see men consulting their Bible?

2010/11/29 9:11Profile

Re:

2010/11/29 9:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy