Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MORNING NOVEMBER 23

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MORNING NOVEMBER 23

Whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

LORD, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. - His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Your life is hid with Christ in God. - He that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. - Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD. The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear.

Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. - Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see ; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. - I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

PROV. 1:33. Psa. 90:1. Psa. 91:1. Psa. 91:4. Col. 3:3. Zech. 2:8. Exo. 14:13,14. Psa. 46:1,2. Matt. 14:27. Luke 24:38,39. II Tim. 1:12.

2010/11/23 9:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy